Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I woke up this morning and my neighbors were playing this song loud af

I been singing it all day. Make it stop. :sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Tgif = the guy I fukk?!

:comeon:

:russ:
i posted what it meant before

my male friend be texting it to me and im like, you need to change that i to u or y or something :laugh:

i just washed my hair and i been asking everybody if i should straighten it or braid it and take it down. i decided ima straighten it then i saw something like this

PONYTAIL_WETNWAVY.jpg
and im stuck on wtf to do

any ideas ladies? :sadcam:

i wanted to finish up tonight but i might have to sleep on this double sadcam

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
@muse You can get the effect of having that pony tail with your hair...You can do a braid out/twist out and then style it the next morning like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
My husband is quite possibly one of the loudest snorers I've ever heard. He literally sounds like a foghorn.

I'm about 2.3 seconds away from elbowing him in the throat.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
yeah i know but i dont know if i should do that or just straighten it and call it a day?

ima take you think i should do like the video?

the twist/braid out idea is lazier than flat ironing it because you can twist it or braid it and then pass out...so it depends on how long you want to spend fussing with your hair :ehh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQGEIp8hGU]Big Krit - Just Last Week (Feat. Future) (Snippet) [Prod. By Big K.R.I.T.] - YouTube[/ame]

:blessed:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
Only black person Ive seen in Dublin so far was the taxi driver. Where they at?!!

Go the north or west side of the city. Walk towards the spire and take a left at the GPO. Around moore street and parnell street is mini Lagos/chinatown.:ahh:

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
I will try and find that tomorrow. I know the 140 bus stops at parnell ill check it out.

You are real close to the botanic gardens. Definitely check that out. Nice place to bring your bf for a picnic. Some decent pubs around there too for a bit of lunch.

If you want a cheapish, traditional and very filling roast lunch - try O'Neills pub across from trinity college on pearse street. Great spot. Open until 3 am.

The best way to beat the jet lag is fight through it, keep active and go to sleep at around 11pm. Wake up the next morning as fresh as a daisy.:jawalrus:

Have you hit temple bar yet?

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You are real close to the botanic gardens. Definitely check that out. Nice place to bring your bf for a picnic. Some decent pubs around there too for a bit of lunch.

If you want a cheapish, traditional and very filling roast lunch - try O'Neills pub across from trinity college on pearse street. Great spot. Open until 3 am.

The best way to beat the jet lag is fight through it, keep active and go to sleep at around 11pm. Wake up the next morning as fresh as a daisy.:jawalrus:

Have you hit temple bar yet?
yes i went to Temple bar yesterday and got the fish n chips from Aud something something. It was like butter :noah::noah::noah: im here by myself :troll:

Oh yeah and I remember you saying you wanted to check out castles. Malahide castle is fifteen minutes away from you. Ask reception what bus to get.

Home - Malahide Castle and Gardens - Dublin, Ireland
OMG thank you i might do this today.

still in bed

i never had jet lag while in Rome and Paris i dont understand. I must be getting old :lolbron: