Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
@RandomRN86 : I love them all :ohlawd:

That random espadrille thought was brought on by this shoe...Burberry London Clayton Espadrille

P00057283-CLAYTON-ESPADRILLE-WEDGES--STANDARD.jpg

Get Them :noah: I love the detail

Edit $500 :whew::whew:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
If you go to shopstyle.com and search 'espadrille wedge', you can narrow it down by price. I just did it now and a lot of cute stuff came up for under $100.:ehh:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I signed up for that site because someone mentioned it on here, but they rarely have anything I like... it looks like it's mostly urban wear/hipster-hooker looking stuff.

yea its a sistersite of karmaloop so its def mostly skater/street wear but they do come in the clutch for some stuff....i've got a few rad purses n shoes for myself off there and lots of random hoodies n sneaks for myself too...and of course its good for clutch mens wear....shoes, watches, jeans, tees

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
yea its a sistersite of karmaloop so its def mostly skater/street wear but they do come in the clutch for some stuff....i've got a few rad purses n shoes for myself off there and lots of random hoodies n sneaks for myself too...and of course its good for clutch mens wear....shoes, watches, jeans, tees
I may take a look at the watches; I love a good, heavy, big-faced watch, and a lot of brands don't make those for women, so I usually get a men's watch and just remove links so it can fit my wrist.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I received news that I am not at all thrilled about, but if I have a funky attitude it will kill said person's joy.

:smh: @ the things ya gotta do to ensure the people you love enjoy their moment(s).

I'm going to practice my :D now so I won't be a sourpuss :laugh:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Bless you beautiful girls of the coli! :blessed: @PhoenixKnightly_23 I see you boo :shaq:

& to my beloved ugly bytchez. If you would like to further complain about every single post I make because you wish you can eat that tub of ice cream without feeling bad, thus directing your anger towards me whom is more attractive than you BY FAR...
I will be on Tinychat TONIGHT between 9-12 EST.
Mic or Cam up or SHUT UP!

Tis all girlies! Have a LovelyDay! :wrist:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
:why: Do people want to see you on the day that your hair looks a mess?:why:

I'm not doing shyt or seeing anyone until Saturday, after my salon appt.