Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
yes i went to Temple bar yesterday and got the fish n chips from Aud something something. It was like butter :noah::noah::noah: im here by myself :troll:

OMG thank you i might do this today.

still in bed

i never had jet lag while in Rome and Paris i dont understand. I must be getting old :lolbron:

You travellee here by yourself?:whew:

You didnt travel half way across the globe to laze in bed. Hey, how was Dublin? The bed has great! Chug some of that instant coffee they have in hotel rooms and go exploring. Its a nice afternoon out there, enjoy it - some of us suckers have to work.

If I were you id go out and about for the evening, bit of food few drinks - get a good nights sleep then check out the castles tomorrow.

Clontarf castle is close by, too. You can do the two of them in one trip - Clontarf Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im not familiar with bus routes - so just ask at front desk and they will help.

Id ask if you wanted to meet up for a drink - but my fiancee would kill me. :beli:

Anyway, go to a local pub, not a tourist one, and you will make a load of new friends within an hour.:win:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
You travellee here by yourself?:whew:

You didnt travel half way across the globe to laze in bed. Hey, how was Dublin? The bed has great! Chug some of that instant coffee they have in hotel rooms and go exploring. Its a nice afternoon out there, enjoy it - some of us suckers have to work.

If I were you id go out and about for the evening, bit of food few drinks - get a good nights sleep then check out the castles tomorrow.

Clontarf castle is close by, too. You can do the two of them in one trip - Clontarf Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im not familiar with bus routes - so just ask at front desk and they will help.

Id ask if you wanted to meet up for a drink - but my fiancee would kill me. :beli:

Anyway, go to a local pub, not a tourist one, and you will make a load of new friends within an hour.:win:
It's ok i dont like to make friends when i travel :demonic: tomorrow im gonna go to Malahide castle(thanks to you) then do the hop on, hop off bus. I might go back to Temple Bar tonight and hope it's not too rowdy like it was yesterday!!

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
It's ok i dont like to make friends when i travel :demonic: tomorrow im gonna go to Malahide castle(thanks to you) then do the hop on, hop off bus. I might go back to Temple Bar tonight and hope it's not too rowdy like it was yesterday!!

Demons roam temple bar at night. A lot of the English tourists will have returned home after the weekend. Should be chilled on a Monday. Just continental euros and some yanks.

Monday night is reggae night in fibber magees on parnell street. About five minute walk from temple bar - worth checking out if f*ckery is afoot in tb.:dj2:

The hop on tour is pretty sweet. Check out kilmainham gaol. Seriously good tour, especially if you are into history - Kilmainham Gaol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its haunted as hell. :youngsabo:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Demons roam temple bar at night. A lot of the English tourists will have returned home after the weekend. Should be chilled on a Monday. Just continental euros and some yanks.

Monday night is reggae night in fibber magees on parnell street. About five minute walk from temple bar - worth checking out if f*ckery is afoot in tb.:dj2:

The hop on tour is pretty sweet. Check out kilmainham gaol. Seriously good tour, especially if you are into history - Kilmainham Gaol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Its haunted as hell. :youngsabo:

the taxi driver that picked me up in some area close to temple bar said i didnt need to be there if i wasnt trying to buy a gun, drugs or pay for sex :leon::leon::leon: i guess i was in da hood

i might go to that gaol tomorrow too!!! you're awesome!!

IrishBrother

Bubblin' in Dublin
Daps
the taxi driver that picked me up in some area close to temple bar said i didnt need to be there if i wasnt trying to buy a gun, drugs or pay for sex :leon::leon::leon: i guess i was in da hood

i might go to that gaol tomorrow too!!! you're awesome!!

He was exaggerating. The hoods are in the western and northern suburbs. All the projects were knocked and the people were rehoused there. City centre is relatively safe - just dont take any risks and keep your phone in your pocket when walking anywhere.

If you get stopped by a pale faced demon, wearing a tracksuit and walking like a zombie - these are our crackheads. Dont engage them with anything other than 'Im sorry, ive no cash on me'.:bustback:

If you get one of the older tour guides - that tour is the bomb. History of the place is pretty extreme. 8 year old kids locked up for years and given 100 lashes for robbing bread and shyt. You will feel pretty sombre after it:rip:

Club M is a decent place to go in temple bar if you wanna bogey. You will have the white bois like :noah:

Damn, I wanna go out myself now.:pachaha:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i just straightened my hair and then cut it if any of you were wondering, which i know you werent

yall dont know how simple i am. i commandeered my mom's large "silk" scarves and now have something comfortable to wrap my hair with. no more tiny cotton bandanas. i went to sleep with a smile on my face

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I cant decide :why:

ra156b.jpg

OR

smzg5z.jpg

OR

dmv81w.jpg

I made a hair apt for Saturday, but I don't know what I want!!!:mindblown:

RandomRN86

Upside down...newds accepted
Daps
Reppin
In GODs hands
An intelligent man should take that as an insult-@ackwardblackgirl, I saw nothing wrong with your post. I'm all for letting another chick eat, but why the insults?

Were better than that guys :to:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I cant decide :why:

ra156b.jpg

OR

smzg5z.jpg

OR

dmv81w.jpg

I made a hair apt for Saturday, but I don't know what I want!!!:mindblown:

i dont know your style but all three scream different personalities. i would def go with the 2nd. looks sophisticated and classy

An intelligent man should take that as an insult-@ackwardblackgirl, I saw nothing wrong with your post. I'm all for letting another chick eat, but why the insults?

Were better than that guys :to:

who? what? what happened?

edit: nevermind i think