Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
@dora_da_destroyer

I haven't seen anyone that flamboyant like Russ, but I've seen a few dudes around here frolicking (:wrist:) about...yet another reason why I refuse to date men my age. :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
My sense of space is weird- I can bang out a concise ass two paragraph email and I KNOW it isn't long (ie takes me maybe 30 seconds to say) but it just looks like so much. Damn technology.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Hell naw... .I Like my men to dress like men :scusthov:

*enters thread in neon zebra jeggings and turtleneck*

*reads post*

2qn8woz.gif

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
If you let these fukk nikkas get to you, then you need to leave.

I'm fat and bald with braces and I wish I would let one of these broke bytches on here try to tell me anything. You feel ugly because you feel ugly. No one on here changed your mind about how you already felt about yourself. The fact that you can draft a complete sentence should make you feel elite. If you need to leave and work on yourself, do that but don't act like it's because these fakkits tried to get at you. Then if you've seen their pictures you should feel 3x better than yourself already. Pimple face, non p*ssy getting ass fakkits. Girl, Bye!!

This is the 2nd time you've said you were leaving. The 3rd time don't make a speech, just stop posting.

TOUGH LOVE. :win:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Employment ended at current job. Not mad about it, just worried about a few things.
Now applying elsewhere with a smile on my face.
Place had the most upset people ever.
Sure in the hell is a sign that the company needs a huge make-over.
They need to do it asap. Wish them luck.

*finishes application*

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Employment ended at current job. Not mad about it, just worried about a few things.
Now applying elsewhere with a smile on my face.
Place had the most upset people ever.
Sure in the hell is a sign that the company needs a huge make-over.
They need to do it asap. Wish them luck.

*finishes application*

Sorry to hear that. Being out of work sucks, but some things are a damn blessing. Good luck finding a new gig. If you need a fake letter of recommendation, just let me know...I'll write that on official company letterhead and all that.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Sorry to hear that. Being out of work sucks, but some things are a damn blessing. Good luck finding a new gig. If you need a fake letter of recommendation, just let me know...I'll write that on official company letterhead and all that.

:dead::dead: No creep but.... I love you more and more each day, Rawtid. Your posts>>>>>>

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

:russ:

U wild. I do that too sometimes tho :cook:

I think that place is the reason I can't sleep at night.

Never had that issue at any other place I work at.

Oh well. They have a D rating with the BBB anyways.