Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
wouldn't do all my nails, but it could be cute if used as part of a bigger design or to accent one or two nails

Für Elise;3762402 said:
Hated-It.jpg

But if you buy one and don't like the texture, a top coat will have it looking like a regular creme polish

That looks gross to me... like some kind of nail fungus is growing :scusthov:

Sounds like a pass to me.
I agree that it could look good with a specific nail design.

Thanx ladies

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a pass to me.
I agree that it could look good with a specific nail design.

Thanx ladies

It's not worse than those Junk nails or when people put a bunch of dumb ass designs with rhinestones on them. I personally don't think it looks bad probably because it looks like my nails anytime I attempt to paint them and let them dry. LMMFAO!!

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
It's extremely uncomfortable whenever you can feel/see another individuals hatred because there's a smile on your face.

May I never get to a point in my life that I am bitter towards someone else's happiness....

Had to release that thought somehow, someway. I refuse to subject myself to further negativity; I'll take heed instead.

May everyone's day be marvelous! :D

Oh & Happy Born Day To All The Aries Babies, You all are the BESTEST!!!

Universal :hug:'s

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I tried to neg someone for the first time and ended up giving them a rep by accident :snoop:

I'm having a chest CT scan tomorrow morning to find out what's STILL going on with my lungs, the copay has me :beywhoa: