Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I'm transitioning to natural and I have been wearing braids for a few months now but I want to try a sew in bob. I normally buy good quality weaves like extensions plus for extended wear but I want this look for about 2 months until I get braided again. What is some good decent quality hair? I was told Outre Remi or something like. It doesnt matter if I order it offline or go to a BSS.

http://www.the-coli.com/show-room/892-official-hair-thread.html

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Is it just me or is this year moving extremely fast??? I've never felt time move so quickly before :merchant:

It ain't just you

Just goes to show we all might be wasting precious time
We gotta stop putting stuff off trying to be the bigger person or
be responsible. Gotta take those trips, cut toxic people
out of our lives. Whatever we keep putting off, it has to end
in 2013.

Or maybe it's just me:whew::sadcam:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
scew_zpsc7a29244.jpg

This week's show was fascinating. I liked the beginning scene of Huck and Quinn checking Olivia's place for devices- that was something that I questioned last week. I mean after all she is someone who deals with very high profile cases.

David *sigh* Yes. He has proven that he can be useful to a degree, but his attitude is still very stank. Poor Abby. I do hope that she eventually moves on. David is too hung up on past situations, when he should be glad that anyone wants to be in the same vicinity as him.

Huck and Quinn...

tumblr_mjsh7wga4S1rp2psho2_500_zps57ff1908.gif

Be still my heart. Now granted, I may have jumped the gun with trying to make a romance out of their current relationship, but I can see it eventually going that route. As for now, I just love how close they have become.

Quinn showed tonight that she is a good student. She didn't give up and as Olivia would say 'listened to her gut' and knew something was wrong with Huck.

Charlie...

tumblr_ltuixpDagV1r317bvo1_500_zps07ca652f.gif

For a moment damn #whoisthemole and let's focus on Cyrus seemingly having his hand in the mess as well. Then he acts brand new when it comes to his own relationship. Sure, Cyrus told James to take a look at the man in the mirror (I love you MJ!) but that doesn't excuse his own wretched actions.

So Fitz broke down how his relationship with Mellie came about. My face the whole time...

tumblr_m0g70cHJeD1r9ahfuo1_400_zps9f5ef74d.gif

Like, okay, we get it...Mellie is a soulless creature who has been willing to do and put up with any and everything to maintain her position. I have always believed that if you date, marry or whatever someone for money, fame et cetera, you will earn it.

Yet with all of that being said, I still cannot get behind the 'Olitz' relationship. Fitz at the end of the day is still a married man, and while he thought he knew how cold Mellie was, tonight he truly saw that she is vacant inside. Basically, they both are earning their position.

Jake and Olivia...

tumblr_mekqihZwiD1raj8mk.gif

No seriously...

tumblr_md7bunRQVO1qzgzll.gif

I'm just gonna pretend that they have had more than a couple of struggle dates.

0000z8gk-1.gif

So anyways, I am excited about Olivia finally laying into Fitz's ass. Huck is more than likely about to go nuts and Harrison, well let's hope that he starts getting things right again. Next week...*remembers we have to wait 3 weeks*

tumblr_mex5klkrnN1ravzlt_zpsc34d81ef.gif

:hmm: ;)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Libra Lady My thought's on the show and I agree with everything you said!!

-Why would Quinn and Huck sweep her apartment the EXACT same day like clock work? That seems to counter everything Huck is about.

-As fancy as Olivia's apartment is, it seems pretty damn easy to just sashay in and out by picking the lock. Like damn bytch you've never heard of ADP?

-I don't know what the fukk Jake is but I just hope he gets exposed for whatever he is and soon. I'm tired of him and plus he's so fukking sloppy. Like you invite the woman you're stalking to your apartment, seduce her, and then just with the click of a remote button she can see that you've been spying on her? Why didn't you just turn the shyt off or put the television to "Cable" mode?

-David...STFU, b. You know she stole that shyt now get over it hoe. You're about to be the worst gladiator in a suit to date and that should be enough gratitude (LOL). Keep fukking him Abby, that's all he's good for anyway.

-James and Cyrus have softened my heart to gay relationships. I like James but when you ask for the truth and you get it you gotta deal with it. It's too late for all that "I wish you never told me" shyt.

-When Fitz apologized to Mellie because she felt the way she did about marriage and pretending, that's how I feel about the men of the coli. "Did I make yall this way?...I'm sorry" LMAO!!

-When Charlie hit Huck, I teared up. I teared up when he was being water-boarded. I like Huck that much and like you said, Charlie has to die.

-He had you followed and you rigged his election, you two motherfukkers are EVEN. I like the Olivia and Fitz relationship even though he's married. When I heard the story of how Fitz and Mellie meet, I can understand him wanting to have genuine feelings for someone. Yeah married is married but Love is Love.

-Harrison :noah: If they write him in a girlfriend of some kind, I will be upset. Very upset.

-What the fukk are they taking a break for? Did they know I stayed up late on Thursdays and they wanted to assure I get enough rest before the next episode? I mean Christ!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Got a call back today. Missed it but I did call back and left message.

Want to buy some more dresses and skirts for spring and summer.

Have to wait till I know I'm employed though :snoop: