Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a cess pool of emotions right now and I really don't have time to be fukking crying and shyt. Like what the fukk?

Cursing is so therapeutic.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Honestly ladies, I'm done with this site. I thought I was fine with the constant harassment but it's not easy. My whole life I've had to deal with this shyt. Elementary, high school, my sister. I can't take it anymore. I saw my therapist yesterday (not because this bullshyt) and he said this site is not doing anything for my well-being.

I've never felt so ugly and stupid in my life seriously. :manny:
I shouldn't have to be scared to post in case I say the wrong thing and a 15 page thread about me gets made. I don't get it. This really bugs me because I never never attack someone on their looks and I constantly get attacked about mine :deadhorse:

Oh well, c'est la vie.

:shaq2:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly ladies, I'm done with this site. I thought I was fine with the constant harassment but it's not easy. My whole life I've had to deal with this shyt. Elementary, high school, my sister. I can't take it anymore. I saw my therapist yesterday (not because this bullshyt) and he said this site is not doing anything for my well-being.

I shouldn't have to be scared to post in case I say the wrong thing and a 15 page thread about me gets made. I don't get it. This really bugs me because I never never attack someone on their looks and I constantly get attacked about mine :deadhorse:

Oh well, c'est la vie.

If you let these fukk nikkas get to you, then you need to leave.

I'm fat and bald with braces and I wish I would let one of these broke bytches on here try to tell me anything. You feel ugly because you feel ugly. No one on here changed your mind about how you already felt about yourself. The fact that you can draft a complete sentence should make you feel elite. If you need to leave and work on yourself, do that but don't act like it's because these fakkits tried to get at you. Then if you've seen their pictures you should feel 3x better than yourself already. Pimple face, non p*ssy getting ass fakkits. Girl, Bye!!

This is the 2nd time you've said you were leaving. The 3rd time don't make a speech, just stop posting.

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last nights extra lovin was guuuuuuud

Trying to figure out what exercise to do today...

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

Oh well, c'est la vie.

You put too much stock into what random kneegrows think about you; they see that, and they latch on to it. At the end of the day, however, their remarks shouldn't have any bearing on your life or the way you feel about yourself, but if it's become too much, do what you need to do. I wish you the best. In my short time on the board, you seemed like a decent poster.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
do lesbians get judged by their women the same way men do? there are a couple chicks i'm friends with on FB who are lesbians who have bad ass broads. i mean, i really wonder what their game and tongue/sex game is like to continually pull the bad hoes they pull.

then there are some of my other lesbian friends who have your typical crunchy granola, plain jane, justin bieber haircut, relaxed fit mom jean wearing broads. :scusthov:

Blks do but cacs dont simple as that.

Bonus points for having a foreign on you arm :win:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If you combed our sons hair regularly, he wouldn't be crying as I detangle this mess right now!!! :leostare: Another reason I got to start working days.... Lil man's hair is suffering! An DH won't let me cut it, but he's scared to comb it :ohhh:

But when it's all said and done, Lil Man be feeling himself
epepehy7.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
to all you younger ladies (college age [22] and under) - are yall ok with how these young dudes dress nowadays? yall find that shyt cool or attractive? i'm like yall gotta be okaying this madness for these dudes to feel like they're swagged out with the way they dress. i mean we had nikkas in 40x34 jeans and 3xl tall tees which was :gag: but it wasn't :wrist:

i-1.jpg

file.jpg

file.jpg
file.jpg