Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now is definitely not the time to be involved with someone. I don't want to divert my focus from paying off this debt. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pass on this.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i aint gon lie. my feelings are kind of hurt. this guy i was crushing on (one of the few i never pursued) deleted me as a friend on facebook after months of randomly liking my shyt. fukk him, he wanted to be a nurse anyway
:russ:

:sadcam:

i got some mail from procter and gamble, thinking its my birth control. its some fukking always tampax radiant shyt. how the fukk they get my address?

if i ever have a second child (i would have to have a first one first) i would like to name her middle name coretta. so gorgeous. but it sounds too close to retta @Rawtid and that is definitely not whats up

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i aint gon lie. my feelings are kind of hurt. this guy i was crushing on (one of the few i never pursued) deleted me as a friend on facebook after months of randomly liking my shyt. fukk him, he wanted to be a nurse anyway
:russ:

:sadcam:

i got some mail from procter and gamble, thinking its my birth control. its some fukking always tampax radiant shyt. how the fukk they get my address?

if i ever have a second child (i would have to have a first one first) i would like to name her middle name coretta. so gorgeous. but it sounds too close to retta @Rawtid and that is definitely not whats up

LMAO!! When did you get a first child?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reading is fundamental sweetheart

I really don't waste time reading what you type. I just hit quote and start running my mouth. but shoutouts to your fictional second child and her old ass middle name. I'm sure she'll love you for that.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
I really don't waste time reading what you type. I just hit quote and start running my mouth. but shoutouts to your fictional second child and her old ass middle name. I'm sure she'll love you for that.

you aint got shyt else to do with your time, shorty stop