Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yea, I'm pretty sure I just got knocked up listening to this album.

I'm not sure if I like this or Until the End of Time more :ohhh:

The album is ok so far but im have to listen with good headphones.

This mirrors song is so dope it reminds me of old loves :steve: i wish someone would call me their mirror :inlove: instead of their a$$hole :unsure:

Anway @innocentdevil and @Libra Lady
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qWuKSGii8o"]Laura Mvula - Sing To The Moon (Full Future Festival, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]

:noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Binary

Banned
Daps
Planning to sue an old forum I used to go on. I actually have grounds to do it.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Planning to sue an old forum I used to go on. I actually have grounds to do it.

They posted your pum pum???? :boss:
If so can i take a look at the pic so i can determine if this case shall even stand trail :ld:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm still working on the closet :why:

After how many years can you donate/throw away bridesmaids dresses? I have 5 of them, and only two can be converted into cute cocktail dresses. The rest are huge dramatic poofy messes. Will the former brides be hurt that I got rid of them?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

After how many years can you donate/throw away bridesmaids dresses? I have 5 of them, and only two can be converted into cute cocktail dresses. The rest are huge dramatic poofy messes. Will the former brides be hurt that I got rid of them?

Unless you're going to have a bridesmaid reunion, there is no need to keep them...if you don't want them.
==========================================================================

Love is for suckers. My homegirl found out her dude was cheating and now some chick is pregnant with his baby. Worst part is that she text him and the chick replied back, so he has zero control over is hoes. Even more worse is they have 2 children together already and she's so hung up in creating this fantasy life of them living together. Dude is selfish and is always looking for a come up so he bounces from job to job. Son will get $3k in taxes (based of their children) and give her and the kids $100. Oh he will take them out to eat too. Pathetic.

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure about that one. If you paid for it then you can do as you please.

Why do brides like to try their bridesmaids? I mean damn we know it's your day :childplease:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get rid of the bridesmaid dress. Everyone knows its a one day thing. The only person who kept them was the chick from 27 dresses. Do you really wanna be like Katherine Heigl?!

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Love is for suckers. My homegirl found out her dude was cheating and now some chick is pregnant with his baby. Worst part is that she text him and the chick replied back, so he has zero control over is hoes. Even more worse is they have 2 children together already and she's so hung up in creating this fantasy life of them living together. Dude is selfish and is always looking for a come up so he bounces from job to job. Son will get $3k in taxes (based of their children) and give her and the kids $100. Oh he will take them out to eat too. Pathetic.

It's not love, it's codependency. She's known he's no good for a long time now. She need to focus on the kids and be done with it.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

I donated mine right after the wedding; no need for me to keep them and clog my closet with something I'd never wear again.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
:krs: I just googled the collection....

China-Glaze-Tart-Y-For-The-Party.jpg

China-Glaze-Fade-Into-Hue.jpg

Oooooohhhhhhhh girl. You done started something.

:myman: Those colors just screamed my name when I saw em. Bought mine at
Head2Toe Beauty China Glaze Nail Polish Pg 1
cheap on that site.

Getting all my nail designs together. My nails and toes will be :datazz: this spring.

Zoya has a some cute colors in their spring collection too.

http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/Lovely_Spring_2013_Nail_Polish_Collection.html