Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
i really like this calm, rational thinking of you. cuz if it was me...

lightitup.gif

lmao. naw but seriously tho, i wouldnt text him after that until he texted me, which is what happened. but im just paranoid, that text read weird to me so i would be careful about him. maybe he didnt mean anything bad by it but that was def my first and prominent impression

Don't get me wrong! I completely agree! I'm the one initiating most of the convos...it's true. I guess I'm just really hopeful because he's such a cool guy and my kinda taste. Do you realize how hard it is to find a non-nerdy but not I-Want-To-Be-Alpha-All-The-Time kinda man? :no:

lmao at that gif! :salute:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Maybe he didn't mean anything bad from it. I can only hope. He works at the airport and he's constantly loading up baggage. He works full time and goes to school full time, so he really meant what he said when he said he didn't know the next time he'd be able to go out.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN girl, what kind of leaf is that? :ohmy::yes: I can't make it out. Did you sprinkle balsamic vinegar on that :cook: Looks like balsamic.

Basil leaves, sliced romas, fresh buffalo mozzarella sprinkle some salt and pepper drizzle olive oil and balsamic reduction and thats it. :yes:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, my little black daughter likes Justin Beiber and Katy Perry. I wish people quit acting like its a crime.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Yes, my little black daughter likes Justin Beiber and Katy Perry. I wish people quit acting like its a crime.

Throw some Carly Rae Jespen and One Direction and you have my daughters.

Better that instead of Rhianna and Lil Wayne

Pfft when Britney's first album dropped my mom bought it for me for Valentine's Day. Wish somebody woulda fixed their mouth to say something bout it.

:win:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
Just got unexpected snow. Double time though so i guess i can go.
Update on Silk Elements Naturally products.
My hair loves it. So easy to detangle with no product in it.
Feels soft and errthang. Hair hated the gel though.
I say try it and see how ur hair responds.