Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

If what she says is true, she deserves it IMO. How you spring up a prenup on your soon to be spouse 4 damn days before the wedding? :mindblown:

thats why i think she should get some, but at the same time like a yahoo commenter said, if your spouse did do that so soon before the wedding, in those 4 days you need to reconsider if you should be marrying that person. but to say "he said he was gonna tear it up after our first child" its just like c'mon son

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
thats why i think she should get some, but at the same time like a yahoo commenter said, if your spouse did do that so soon before the wedding, in those 4 days you need to reconsider if you should be marrying that person. but to say "he said he was gonna tear it up after our first child" its just like c'mon son

I was leaning toward not feeling sorry for her because she was silly enough to marry him after he pulled that shyt. He's foul for that. Karma came to bite him in the ass though.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii

I was leaning toward not feeling sorry for her because she was silly enough to marry him after he pulled that shyt. He's foul for that. Karma came to bite him in the ass though.

you right. he pulled some sneaky shyt. but im all for following the binding contract and not fixing it to fit you afterwords. very few times does the woman get screwed after a divorce, all she needs is a paid off house and child support to me. half his fortune is not necessary. its a huge lifestyle change after the divorce but still

but yeah, karma came back on his ass

he look sleazy anyway. she must've loved him, or could've been his money

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@BlahhZay whats good welcome :takedat:

Ladies she's legit she signed up from tiny chat . She's cam and mic certified :obama:

:ahh: got my hair did

Last edited by a moderator:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ladies, how frequently do you purge items from your closet?

I just finished moving and as my friend and I were hanging up clothes in my (now considerably smaller) closet, I chucked a good pile in the goodwill/giveaway box. I was thinking out loud that I needed to have done that long time ago, and that I don't purge or utilize enough of my closet. My friend then told me she never purges her closet, she still keeps things from high school. She's a good dresser too.

:wtf: How is this possible? And how do you make room for new items while still keeping everything organized and accessible?

Binary

Banned
Daps
Mother Nature can go fukk herself. I can't handle this, the cramps are so painful :noah:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
yall thought i was playing when i said i need to be supervised
im about to go to st louis to see kendrick lamar's concern
you might be thinking, "thats not so bad"
well yes it is, cuz in the meantime ima get me a twitter, contact him, tell him lets meet up and go to dinner, i'll pay. im talkin full simp!

somebody please shame me

I just finished moving and as my friend and I were hanging up clothes in my (now considerably smaller) closet, I chucked a good pile in the goodwill/giveaway box. I was thinking out loud that I needed to have done that long time ago, and that I don't purge or utilize enough of my closet. My friend then told me she never purges her closet, she still keeps things from high school. She's a good dresser too.

:wtf: How is this possible? And how do you make room for new items while still keeping everything organized and accessible?

i still got stuff from high school :guilty:
i dont follow much fashion, so 80% of my shyt will not go out of style, or i just dont give a fukk and wear it anyway cuz its gorgeous. plus i can still fit it

i dont do full purges. i may throw some stuff away here and there. at least 5 items of clothing a year. its when i get new clothes that i really feel the pinch. but i be making it work girl! lol.

however, when i was in college, all i had was a dresser and a closet and it worked out wonderfully for me. at home i have a dresser, chest and closet and i be struggling

Just Curious

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The last time I purged was like 3 years ago. Gave away atleast 20 pairs of shoes and 1 overstuffed bag of clothes. :sadbron:You can't hang everything in the closet. If you can fold it then put them in the dresser our storage bins. I try to fold as small as possible. Sheesh I have clothes from like 8 years ago. :manny:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I do it at least once per season. But I have a shopping problem.....:hamster:

@Ricki Lake Hoe there are quite a few Houston ladies here.

Last edited by a moderator: