Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Yo RNS the term "Baby Momma" played tf out ... That ain't my fukking name I hate when people come up to me or be like "Diquan baby momma" naaa bytch/nikka I'm the mother of his daughter my name shanii I expect to be called as such baby momma is a ghetto term and I don't like it . maybe these other females with children will settle for that shyt but not I ! -_-

OAN: Never trust someone who says "I'm sorry"

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Been working on my both-feet-up-at-the-same-time headstand all week..finally perfected it

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to share a joke with yall and this shyt has me dying.

A woman who is 3 months pregnant falls into a coma. 6 months later she wakes up and inquires about her babies.

Doctor: The babies are fine. You had a boy and a girl. Your brother named them.

Woman: Oh no, not my brother he's an idiot. What did he name them?

Doctor: The girl is Denise

Woman: Oh that's not that bad, what about the boy?

Doctor: DeNephew

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I have this crawfish boil recipe that I've been sitting on for a hot minute that I want to try out. Problem is I don't like dealing with live crawfish...I'm allergic to shellfish so I can't eat it...and I don't have close relatives who eat it...

I would give it to someone else to try but it's my recipe and I ain't sharing it.

I've had a taste for ox tails so I might do a pot of those next week if I get an off day.

At this point I'm without a vehicle until I find time to purchase one and the patience to deal with a car salesman. What I really wanna do is wait until my fiance comes home on the 25th and let him deal with that shyt. I hate pushy ass sales people and I'm quick to say "fukk you and your 10% interest on an already overpriced vehicle, shove that up your ass!"
BTW, fukk the metro bus, fukk yellow cab, fukk public transportation period! I rode the bus for the first time in forever today and despite my efforts of avoiding sickness...I get sick :rudy: I could feel it when I got home and took a nap...filthy ass fukkers sneezing and coughing spreading their cotdamned tuberculosis and shyt. Ugh!

I need a new stylus for my gs3.
[/rant]

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Just finished Paris Is Burning. It was so good but they hit you with that wrenching emotional gut punch at the very end, smh.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mi2o2rFZoN1rqw1blo1_500.gif

:ohlawd:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
So I saw 'Oz the Great and Powerful' in 3D and it was just okay imo. Kinda bummed because I had been looking forward to seeing it, but whatever.

I'm still loving the theme song, Almost Home by Mariah though.

[ame=http://youtu.be/TwrWFOluAo8]Mariah Carey - Almost Home - YouTube[/ame]​

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
why do I have this on repeat like a nut
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0EysM1iNMk]Pat Benatar - Love is a Battlefield [LYRICS] - YouTube[/ame]