Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Q20540_01

G60916_01

Q32560_01

I need unlimited monies!!!
man-crying-o.gif

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Sitting at the bar drinking and stuffing my face..I'm such an emotional eater..can't wait to go home and fap

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
i would be careful with him. he seemed sort of short with you, mildly disrespectful with that text he sent. then again that just me and my hard on hos-ness

but have fun girl!

Maybe he didn't mean anything bad from it. I can only hope. He works at the airport and he's constantly loading up baggage. He works full time and goes to school full time, so he really meant what he said when he said he didn't know the next time he'd be able to go out.

@ThickyRozay going through that thread :noah:
http://www.the-coli.com/2858627-post453.html

q2OZf.jpg

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN girl, what kind of leaf is that? :ohmy::yes: I can't make it out. Did you sprinkle balsamic vinegar on that :cook: Looks like balsamic.

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Maybe he didn't mean anything bad from it. I can only hope. He works at the airport and he's constantly loading up baggage. He works full time and goes to school full time, so he really meant what he said when he said he didn't know the next time he'd be able to go out.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNN girl, what kind of leaf is that? :ohmy::yes: I can't make it out. Did you sprinkle balsamic vinegar on that :cook: Looks like balsamic.

i really like this calm, rational thinking of you. cuz if it was me...

lightitup.gif

lmao. naw but seriously tho, i wouldnt text him after that until he texted me, which is what happened. but im just paranoid, that text read weird to me so i would be careful about him. maybe he didnt mean anything bad by it but that was def my first and prominent impression