Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Oh my god. Met the coolest guy last night. He makes my panties hot. He's not a fake ass nikka trying to be hard like most nikkas. He had this long braided hair and looked so confident and comfortable in his skin.

Got his number and we hit it off. We decided to go to a Drag show because lmao and we had a blast.

Today I text him asking him if he wants to do something in the future. And he's all "I'm busy, I don't know the next time I'll be out. Nice.meeting you, going to work. bye." Damn that is enough to ruin a girls day.

But I won't let it because someone is waiting for me back home and his name is Mr. Rabbit Dildo.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh my god. Met the coolest guy last night. He makes my panties hot. He's not a fake ass nikka trying to be hard like most nikkas. He had this long braided hair and looked so confident and comfortable in his skin.

Got his number and we hit it off. We decided to go to a Drag show because lmao and we had a blast.

Today I text him asking him if he wants to do something in the future. And he's all "I'm busy, I don't know the next time I'll be out. Nice.meeting you, going to work. bye." Damn that is enough to ruin a girls day.

But I won't let it because someone is waiting for me back home and his name is Mr. Rabbit Dildo.
OUCH

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Yup. :(

I dunno. I was the one who initiated getting his number. I like being a confident and forward woman like that. So he probably gave his number as a courtesy. Still, the way he touched me in that club...:gladbron:

Oh well! At least I had a great night.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say a prayer for me that I can get through my daughter's party without having to curse at someone.

NO you can't bring 4 extra children with you, especially not on my dime. Also I invited you a month ago, you just found these 4 children 2 days before the party? 4 more children throws off the amount of food, dessert and goodie bags I have to provide. AND you didn't put in on this? Suck a sack of sweaty baallllssss

Yup. :(

I dunno. I was the one who initiated getting his number. I like being a confident and forward woman like that. So he probably gave his number as a courtesy. Still, the way he touched me in that club...:gladbron:

Oh well! At least I had a great night.

You don't have to agree with this, but don't approach men and think something serious will derive from it. Have a good night and let them follow up with you. If not keep, it moving.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my fat ass wanted to get a snack from the candy machine and I'm a fukking nickel short LMAO!! I didn't need it anyway :sad:

*eats greek yogurt instead*

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
207327_345084802262328_1830256041_n.jpg