Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
VYq139z.jpg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After a horrific experience, I want to be an advocate against birth control pills. For 3+ months, I was acting all types of crazy (had more personalities than Sybil :guilty:)

Hormonal Contraceptives are the :devil: Thank you BASED GAWD for allowing me to see the light.....

Which is why I did the copper IUD. The Mirena had me being extra crazy.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
getting/doing a pedi and rubbing your feet against your legs in bed= one of the greatest feelings

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Going for a walk...
while pushing a 50lb baby in a stroller...
in 42 degree weather...
while wearing a hijab...
in a majority non-pigmented area...
might not have been the best idea this morning :unsure:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Going for a walk...
in 42 degree weather...
while wearing a hijab...

You rock a hijab on the daily? Knowing you,it is one of those expensive super stylish ones isnt it?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You rock a hijab on the daily? Knowing you,it is one of those expensive super stylish ones isnt it?

Not daily, but I have been a lot more often. I did a lot this winter. When I feel like leaving my hair in a bun or twists, I'll put one on. I've been experimenting as well with all the different ways to wrap and tie them. I've become a real headscarf type of girl, whether it be hijabs or regular head scarves. I rocked an African inspired headscarf last week.
I only have a black and a turmeric colored one as of now, but I'm looking into getting either a Mona or an Al Amira hijab.

I've been looking at this website and it has me contemplating getting a Nafeesah one.
http://www.uniquehijabs.com/product.php?catid=NDQ=

She has cute head scarf ideas Bitter Sweet of Life
Coblong-20120903-01079.jpg

orange-horz.jpg

nitha.jpg

IMG_2488.JPG

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going for a walk...
in 42 degree weather...
while wearing a hijab...

Where did get a baby from and why is it 50lb's and riding in a stroller?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Where did get a baby from and why is it 50lb's and riding in a stroller?

My niece, she's 22 months old...really tall and really brolic. Everyone always thinks she's older than what she is....100 percentile in both height and weight. I was incorporating her into my exercise because I was babysitting today.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My niece, she's 22 months old...really tall and really brolic. Everyone always thinks she's older than what she is....100 percentile in both height and weight. I was incorporating her into my exercise because I was babysitting today.

Good lord!!!

I bet she had you sweating, even in that 40 degree temperature. My daughter will be 5 Monday and she weighs 46lbs.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Good lord!!!

I bet she had you sweating, even in that 40 degree temperature. My daughter will be 5 Monday and she weighs 46lbs.

Yes, she did. :lift: I'm 5'8-135 lbs pushing around this huge baby. (That might have been the reason I got so many stares and not the hijab :laugh:)
And I have a 5 year old cousin and they wear the same size clothing. It's crazy because she's super active AND a picky eater. She has been keeping a steady weight and not gaining though. Pedi says she's fine :yeshrug: