Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
So this guy I know. He has a "girlfriend" but they dont claim each other in public, really so I dont know what to call it. He lives with her though. Anyway, he messes around with my friend on and off. We were at a mutual friends house and my friend and ol boy had sex in the kitchen at the house...little did he know he messed around and butt dialed his "main" girl and she heard the entire thing. :ufdup: She was on the phone for a good 20 mins after they had sex. And all he did was say "oh sh-t" and hung up.

The "main" girl wants him out of her apt now. Then he had the nerve to ask me for advice on what to do because he loves her. Theres nothing I can say to this sh-t.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
So this guy I know. He has a "girlfriend" but they dont claim each other in public, really so I dont know what to call it. He lives with her though. Anyway, he messes around with my friend on and off. We were at a mutual friends house and my friend and ol boy had sex in the kitchen at the house...little did he know he messed around and butt dialed his "main" girl and she heard the entire thing. :ufdup: She was on the phone for a good 20 mins after they had sex. And all he did was say "oh sh-t" and hung up.

The "main" girl wants him out of her apt now. Then he had the nerve to ask me for advice on what to do because he loves her. Theres nothing I can say to this sh-t.

So. Much. Idiocy. :smh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

:scusthov:

That's fukking disgusting.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New Episodes of Scandal won't be back until March 21st. Wwwwaaaccckkk!!

I've tried and have failed in growing my hair back so it's going to hit the barbershop floor Saturday morning. Maybe starting over is best because I can't deal with what's going on now. The top is crazy long and the sides and back are just doing what's necessary to survive. Then it has a nerve to be shedding but I'm sure that's from stressing myself out.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They fooled me. I even thought my DVR settings were re-set or something cause it wasn't recording it. It's not even a holiday week so I don't get the random hiatus.

In the meantime, I found this:
See Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal -- Vulture

I shut my entire household down by 8:56pm so I can have an hour to prep for the new episode (shower, snacks, laptop). I turned the TV on at 9 saw the show was coming on and was thoroughly confused and upset when I realized there was no new episode.

So upset in fact my daughter said "Sorry Scandal didn't come on" and gave me a kiss on the cheek LMMFAO!!

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
Are there any runners on here? I just bought a new pair of shoes and they're so :ahh: My last pair were too small and difference is amazing. :stylin:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
I run marathons.

Lol I'm not on your level. Last year I was training for a half marathon when something funky started happening to my toes. They turned blue... (more horror was to come):no: Anyway I got freaked out and stopped running for a good while.

I've since learned my shoes were way too tight and I've put that traumatizing experience behind me.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my "friend" text me talkin about she done with her friend and her ex and said "i see why you just work on you and enjoy yourself"

:laugh:
:umad:

im tryna stop being friends with you! for a while now

how do you break up with a friend?

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Lol I'm not on your level. Last year I was training for a half marathon when something funky started happening to my toes. They turned blue... (more horror was to come):no: Anyway I got freaked out and stopped running for a good while.

I've since learned my shoes were way too tight and I've put that traumatizing experience behind me.
Yeah, if you're gonna try running marathons, you should get fitted for shoes, because running for that long in ill-fitting shoes is not the business LOL

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps

Just grabbed my bestie some asics
91-Ih5%2BDGGS._SL1500_.jpg

They are ugly but he said his feet :blessed:

30 bucks on clearance at sports authority :wow: