Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I understand that. I understand him being hurt and I would be too but Mellie? I'd be cool if he just shut everyone out but don't turn to her, Fitzy. The truth of the matter is that he needs Cyrus and Olivia and as soon as he gets over himself, the better he will be. Hurt and all.

Olivia fukked up, but I think what took her over the top was when his father said he'd never win and then when he was taking the axe to the wood and he told her he really wanted it and started crying in her bosom. If you love someone how do you not do what's in your power to help them? Especially when you know you can help them. God that has to be conflicting. Off topic but I want to give Huck and bath and swaddle him in a home-made blanket. He seems so helplessly dangerous.
LOL!!

Everyone wants to take care of Huck.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rawtid,

I too am excited for tonight's episode. I'm glad that you were able to catch up on all that has went on. :yes: As far as Fitz turning to Mellie goes- that seems to have come to an end last week, when Mellie overstepped her boundaries. Cyrus is back in Fitz's good graces thanks to Olivia's advice of sitting back and letting Mellie be.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/ksH2aMzJtxw]Rudy Currence - Here with You - YouTube[/ame]

oldie but goodie

Dedicated to @Libra Lady :mjpls:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
#LemmeTalkMyshyt

How you gon bytch about not having hours to work or always being broke but when I ask you to work you come up with a lie saying "You're in school to do nails so you can't work". bytch get all the fukks outta here! You're 23yrs old and don't want to work! You have 2 kids and a 28yr old man who brings home less money than you! Where's the will to want and do better, not only for yourself, but for your kids!!!! I swear the complacency with welfare, housing, and just not being shyt pisses me off. I know it shouldn't because irregardless I'll still make my rise career/lifestyle wise but damn I swear my generation sucks and the ones after us will be headed in the same direction.

[/Rant]

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ummm WTF!!

Won't be back until the 21st. Wish I would have known. I need to keep up with this stuff.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Resident Lesbian,

tayheart_zps3ed70df9.gif

I know I have been super busy, but what in the hell? I thought Scandal was new this week...

tumblr_mis97vtJtm1qb7jq6o4_250_zps27295d71.gif

I. Can't.