Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Sun dress weather :blessed: I love California

470_39825.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@brooklyzson Can you get this nikka banned from this thread all the ladies are sick of him in here :birdman:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
So we gonna pretend @Resident Lesbian doesnt live day to day like a man

if i gotta go she gotta go

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rant:

I'm tired of taking time out of my day to show these craigslist motha fukkas my furniture just so they can send me a text talkin about "we decided to look elsewhere blah blah blah". This whole selling my stuff is really urkin my last nerve:snoop:. I am almost to the point where I just want to give the shyt away and write it off on my taxes next yr.

I need a damn shot of patron or something because I have zero fukks left to give today.

#EndRant

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rant:

I'm tired of taking time out of my day to show these craigslist motha fukkas my furniture just so they can send me a text talkin about "we decided to look elsewhere blah blah blah". This whole selling my stuff is really urkin my last nerve:snoop:. I am almost to the point where I just want to give the shyt away and write it off on my taxes next yr.

I need a damn shot of patron or something because I have zero fukks left to give today.

#EndRant

You sound just like me. I have a bin full of children's clothing and I put it on Craigslist. I haven't had any replies (I posted it last night) but I'm just so tempted to just drop it off just so I can quickly get rid of it. I have to start cleaning this crap out.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
Rant:

#EndRant

i had a similar situation when i was selling my car

i was actually moving it for a great deal

and i got like two flakers

nikkas came test drove it and everything

so in the ad i made sure that i stated that there is a 20 dollar fee to see the vehicle

no fukks given son

i mad a extra 60 dollars off that transaction from 3 ppl

i dont got time for that

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:umad:

I love how u talking shyt to me but was might fat and quite when @Broke Wave sonned you.

that nikka is a fan

i dont even know shyt about him lol

but he know so much about me

i dont really care to talk to the nikka to be honest

he a corny ass nikka

if i cant see myself socializing with you in real life....then i wont talk to you here

jayzbiglaugh2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
that nikka is a fan

i dont even know shyt about him lol

but he know so much about me

i dont really care to talk to the nikka to be honest

he a corny ass nikka

if i cant see myself socializing with you in real life....then i wont talk to you here

jayzbiglaugh2.png

:usure:

All we know bout you is you're fat.

Justme

Fishy Face 2 U Suckas!LOL
Daps
Reppin
Zamunda
One of the best feelings in the world is having someone wash your hair... the scrubbing and tugging... the water running over my head... Damn it feels so good!:ahh::ahh:

:angry:I wish men would stop wearing those long shorts/ short pants that stop at the ankle because they make you look short and like a big ass toddler.