Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
:laugh::laugh: Yea but I live in the least urban city in the country- moved to Calgary from TO a few years ago for work. :sadbron:

No way, my aunt did the same. She loves it, she met her husband there on a trip haha.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Libra Lady I'm way too hype for Scandal. I've managed to catch up on both seasons so I know the background.

I want to know more about Abby's story. Apparently she was a fake wife to some Senator and he beat the shyt out of her, that's why she told old girl to think about doing that fake marriage.

Oh and Verna told Fitz that Mellie was in on Defiance so I'm not sure why he's trusting her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheeky

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Calgary
No way, my aunt did the same. She loves it, she met her husband there on a trip haha.
@ bolded - really? :leon: Well that hasn't happened for me yet lol. It's alright here, different vibe. If you're really outdoorsy you'd love it- lots of skiing and hiking shyt. I'm still a city girl though so...

What part of Canada are you in?

Binary

Banned
Daps
@ bolded - really? :leon: Well that hasn't happened for me yet lol. It's alright here, different vibe. If you're really outdoorsy you'd love it- lots of skiing and hiking shyt. I'm still a city girl though so...

What part of Canada are you in?

Yeah, they met at the Calgary airport and he proposed to her there when she was coming back from a trip :inlove:

I'm in the GTA, Richmond Hill. It's not that bad :ehh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Libra Lady I'm way too hype for Scandal. I've managed to catch up on both seasons so I know the background.

I want to know more about Abby's story. Apparently she was a fake wife to some Senator and he beat the shyt out of her, that's why she told old girl to think about doing that fake marriage.

Oh and Verna told Fitz that Mellie was in on Defiance so I'm not sure why he's trusting her.
Cause he knew Mellie was a snake and power hungry; her being a part of Defiance wasn't surprising to him. Olivia being a co-conspirator was devastating to him because he thought she, of all people, wore the white hat and she was the one person that truly understood and loved him for who he was. In his eyes, the fact that she helped with Defiance meant that she didn't really believe in who he was as a person, and he felt betrayed. Olivia didn't think he could win the election without rigging (which he couldn't, lets be trill) and contributed to the deception... and she didn't tell him. He had to find out from someone else; I think this is why it hurt him so much and why his portraying these bytch-like tendencies now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause he knew Mellie was a snake and power hungry; her being a part of Defiance wasn't surprising to him. Olivia being a co-conspirator was devastating to him because he thought she, of all people, wore the white hat and she was the one person that truly understood and loved him for who he was. In his eyes, the fact that she helped with Defiance meant that she didn't really believe in who he was as a person, and he felt betrayed. Olivia didn't think he could win the election without rigging (which he couldn't, lets be trill) and contributed to the deception... and she didn't tell him. He had to find out from someone else; I think this is why it hurt him so much and why his portraying these bytch-like tendencies now.

I understand that. I understand him being hurt and I would be too but Mellie? I'd be cool if he just shut everyone out but don't turn to her, Fitzy. The truth of the matter is that he needs Cyrus and Olivia and as soon as he gets over himself, the better he will be. Hurt and all.

Olivia fukked up, but I think what took her over the top was when his father said he'd never win and then when he was taking the axe to the wood and he told her he really wanted it and started crying in her bosom. If you love someone how do you not do what's in your power to help them? Especially when you know you can help them. God that has to be conflicting. Off topic but I want to give Huck and bath and swaddle him in a home-made blanket. He seems so helplessly dangerous.