Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
If only there was a pod you could go in to live for a couple days whenever you get sick. My s/o needs one and quickly.

:|

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lxxbk4C6yx1qeo2zzo1_500.gif

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: Get to the DR. quick.

I get them fairly often and have had a few rupture (painful as fukk) in the past. I have pcos so I'm used to it, but if it is still giving me problems for a few more days (bloating, left ovary pain, slight cramping, ect.) then ima have to hit up my doc.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people act brand new on the job and are like "why are ya leavin us:dwillhuh:?" knowin damn well our department aint shyt. :rudy:

Talkin bout "we will miss you :wow:."

I'm like.. "Bytch, no ya'll wont:shaq2:."

smdh.

3 more days working in this hell hole :stylin:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
I hate when people act brand new on the job and are like "why are ya leavin us:dwillhuh:?" knowin damn well our department aint shyt. :rudy:

Talkin bout "we will miss you :wow:."

I'm like.. "Bytch, no ya'll wont:shaq2:."

smdh.

3 more days working in this hell hole :stylin:

:dead: I know all too well of this situation...lmao!!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think some men are ridiculously confident. "I'd fukk" but would she let you is the question? Just average, everyday, ugly ass dudes with retarded as personalities sitting around conversing about celebrities talm bout "I'd fukk her". Boy, get all types of real.

- I want to cut all my hair off again and my daughter told me I couldn't. I swear she's like my husband but you know, shes not. She asks me what time I'm coming to bed and that I shouldn't stay up too late because I won't get enough sleep.

- I want more children. I don't know why but I just do but I would definitely go the artificial insemination route. Probably when I'm old(er) and they wouldn't be born US citizens.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Happy Birthday @Rusty_Kuntz

You better be out lavishing yourself with gifts and enjoying your day!!!!:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My lesbian ex coworker is having an Intro Uterine Insemination done in a few weeks. LOL she just text me out the blue and we are talking about it. She said the place they went to, they showed them some pics of the guy and checked his medical history and decided to use his sperm. I think this is so interesting, especially since I was just talking about it. She said it cost about $1600. That's not bad at all not to have to deal with a man.