Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do ya'll ever wake up feeling a little beside yourself and have this feeling like you need to cry but you dont know why? :to:

I'm at work, I dont want to be here, and I feel ubber emotional but idk why. I just want to go back home, get in bed, and just stay there until I feel better.

Maybe it's hormones... idk :wow:

I'm having a day like that today and I'm just chalking it up to depression. Not having my meds to fall back on is very challenging when I have these moments and I'm having one right now. I want to scream out loud, punch something or kick something. I'm just hoping I can keep it together without having a melt down. EVen if I melt down when it's time to go home, I'll consider that a good day.

The gym normally helps but my period is here and I don't go to the gym during my cycle because it's way too heavy and I've bleed through before. This is probably another reason why I'm having such a shytty today. *sigh*

I hope things get better for you and just try to tough it out if you can or make sure you take a drive or a walk at lunch.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm having a day like that today and I'm just chalking it up to depression. Not having my meds to fall back on is very challenging when I have these moments and I'm having one right now. I want to scream out loud, punch something or kick something. I'm just hoping I can keep it together without having a melt down. EVen if I melt down when it's time to go home, I'll consider that a good day.

The gym normally helps but my period is here and I don't go to the gym during my cycle because it's way too heavy and I've bleed through before. This is probably another reason why I'm having such a shytty today. *sigh*

I hope things get better for you and just try to tough it out if you can or make sure you take a drive or a walk at lunch.

I don't feel depressed, I just feel blah. Oh no, I know exactly how you feel :(. I actually stopped taking my meds and realized that I feel no different than when I was taking them and I actually have more energy off of them than I did on them.

Oh, when its bloody mary time I am the same way. I dont wanna be bothered with not a damn thing or not a damn soul. Leave me alone until im done bleeding. I hate having to work through being uncomfortable, irritable, annoyed, ect. shyt sucks ass.

Yea, for lunch ima take a nap in my car or something. I have got to get out of this office and just get away from an hour. I hope your day goes at least decent for you too. Your a strong woman so I know you will hold it all together.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't feel depressed, I just feel blah. Oh no, I know exactly how you feel :(. I actually stopped taking my meds and realized that I feel no different than when I was taking them and I actually have more energy off of them than I did on them.

Oh, when its bloody mary time I am the same way. I dont wanna be bothered with not a damn thing or not a damn soul. Leave me alone until im done bleeding. I hate having to work through being uncomfortable, irritable, annoyed, ect. shyt sucks ass.

Yea, for lunch ima take a nap in my car or something. I have got to get out of this office and just get away from an hour. I hope your day goes at least decent for you too. Your a strong woman so I know you will hold it all together.

I'm always depressed. Not the "throw your body off a building" type depression but just general blahness...everyday. I always have to force myself to do things. The only reason I get to work on time is so that I can leave on time. I hate being here longer than I have to. Oh and most days of the week I wear my hat and coat just so I have less things to pack up when it's time to go.

Did you hear anything back from the Spa Manager job?

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm always depressed. Not the "throw your body off a building" type depression but just general blahness...everyday. I always have to force myself to do things. The only reason I get to work on time is so that I can leave on time. I hate being here longer than I have to. Oh and most days of the week I wear my hat and coat just so I have less things to pack up when it's time to go.

Did you hear anything back from the Spa Manager job?

I get the blahness every blue moon and the "throw yourself off a building" depression has only happened to me once. Thats when I sought professional help for the shyt cus I was an emotional wreck.

lmao@ you sitting at your desk with everything on so you can just get up and leave when its time to go home. I aint mad at that :heh:

I actually did. She sent me an email about starting training soon so I am just waiting on her to give me a call about it so I can put in my damn 2 weeks.

Thank you for remembering and asking about it :hug: so sweet.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get the blahness every blue moon and the "throw yourself off a building" depression has only happened to me once. Thats when I sought professional help for the shyt cus I was an emotional wreck.

lmao@ you sitting at your desk with everything on so you can just get up and leave when its time to go home. I aint mad at that :heh:

I actually did. She sent me an email about starting training soon so I am just waiting on her to give me a call about it so I can put in my damn 2 weeks.

Thank you for remembering and asking about it :hug: so sweet.

Yeah the guy on the other side of my cube wall was like "Are you cold?" "Nah, I'm just ready to go"...it was 9:30 in the morning LMMFAO!! I think the Winter is having it's toll on me as well. I'm ready to be able to walk outside without a coat and hat. I also want to be able to start walking in the morning. This hawk is not for me.

I'm glad you're getting closer to leaving the job you don't like. Being unhappy at work is no good. Good luck and tell that hoe to hurry up so you can dip!!

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the guy on the other side of my cube wall was like "Are you cold?" "Nah, I'm just ready to go"...it was 9:30 in the morning LMMFAO!! I think the Winter is having it's toll on me as well. I'm ready to be able to walk outside without a coat and hat. I also want to be able to start walking in the morning. This hawk is not for me.

I'm glad you're getting closer to leaving the job you don't like. Being unhappy at work is no good. Good luck and tell that hoe to hurry up so you can dip!!

:russ:@ you and yo coworks exchange at 930am. You come into work with coat on and never take the bish off cus you stay ready to go:skip:. I know the feeling all too well :snoop:

I hate this winter. I am ready to see sun consistantly again.

Thank you beautiful :hug:

you like your job?:dwillhuh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:@ you and yo coworks exchange at 930am. You come into work with coat on and never take the bish off cus you stay ready to go:skip:. I know the feeling all too well :snoop:

I hate this winter. I am ready to see sun consistantly again.

Thank you beautiful :hug:

you like your job?:dwillhuh:

I don't really like it but it's tolerable some days. It's not really a challege so I'm bored most days of the week and even things that challenge me, I get sick of looking at. Like I'll get a project and they will say everything is good and then 2 weeks later is comes back with a shyt load of changes. So the projects I hate the most and always feel accomplished in finishing them, come back and I'm like WTF!! then I get irritated.

They don't give due dates for smaller projects so if I'm in the middle of something and they say so and so is a priority. Really? because when I asked if there was a due date, you told me it was no rush. Then I have to end up scrambling but if they had told me they needed it done, I would have made sure to get it done. shyt like that.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really like it but it's tolerable some days. It's not really a challege so I'm bored most days of the week and even things that challenge me, I get sick of looking at. Like I'll get a project and they will say everything is good and then 2 weeks later is comes back with a shyt load of changes. So the projects I hate the most and always feel accomplished in finishing them, come back and I'm like WTF!! then I get irritated.

They don't give due dates for smaller projects so if I'm in the middle of something and they say so and so is a priority. Really? because when I asked if there was a due date, you told me it was no rush. Then I have to end up scrambling but if they had told me they needed it done, I would have made sure to get it done. shyt like that.

Yea, my job is like watching paint dry. The bolded would piss me off. Or I hate when they give me an assignment with no clear directions and then when I send it back completed, its not the way they wanted it. I be like.. ":what: you didnt tell me how you wanted it done in the first place!!! :damn:"

Hate that shyt.

Luckily today is pretty chill. I leave work in 4 hrs and tomorrow is my Friday and off Thursday-Sunday :win: