Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
As you get older, it will become funnier, but the irony in that is
you will be the only one with the sense of humor:yeshrug:

Well, I made that thread about that guy with the girl he was going to wait for. He came back and apologized for brushing me off and he's not going to wait for here b/c she's not worth..so I'm like okay :myman:

then..he goes on with a bunch of bs. :ld:
I told how I am and he should respect that lol but he doesn't. He's too emotional for me.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Trying to complete this psy. homework/discussion...This class is so dry :( I hope I make it out of the class with at least a B.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to try to organize my life this weekend. I have so many things I'm trying to purse and really quickly which means, I need to get on the ball. Ugh that means I'm going to spend the night obsessing over numbers. I might as well watch a movie.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
It always amazes me when people want respect, but refuse to show it to others. Treat people like you want to be treated.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ok, I've made up my mind...I'm getting my tragus pierced :krs:

tumblr_m9uek9qgSb1rcd0i8o1_500.jpg

Now I just gotta pick a date where I'll be feeling brave cause I'm 100000% sure that that ish gone hurt like no other :merchant:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
my love ethan got scratched going through the car wash and alllllllll the fukking people's court i watch my dumbass didnt do a walk through, walk around, whatever the fukk after i got my car at the place. i never get it washed so it slipped my mind.

and now, the same place that has given my moms so much grief after buying my car, she wants to buy a 2004 bmw convertible there. the fukking kicker is the car with 90k miles is $12k

2004 bmws is 12k
:wtf:

on another note, never thought i would say this ever, but i want me a camaro or challenger. bad

bad

or a scion fr-s. i shouldnt be trusted in a car where the speedometer goes up to 160 on a standard model

eating my first blood orange :smile:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@Token tragus hurts, get an industrial bar...small nose rings are cute too.

I'm also a big advocate of nip piercings :guilty:

Anyways...today has not been a good day for me. I can't even recall where I had a sucky day where damn near everyone worked my nerves to the point my head is going to implode or I just blackout and snap on someone. Hopefully tomorrow is better:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
@Token tragus hurts, get an industrial bar...small nose rings are cute too.

I'm also a big advocate of nip piercings :guilty:

Anyways...today has not been a good day for me. I can't even recall where I had a sucky day where damn near everyone worked my nerves to the point my head is going to implode or I just blackout and snap on someone. Hopefully tomorrow is better:to:

:to: Yea I know it will hurt. I'll probably end up backing out of getting it but it's so cute :noah:

I don't really like the industrials and I don't want anything on my face.
:blink: Nipple piercings? Sounds even more painful than the tragus. Plus I wouldn't even be able to show those off :mjpls:

:hug: I hope you feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:

VadersMater

Stanning has its benefits...
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:noah: how many posts does it take before I can actually check my notifications? This shyt is annoying...:rolleyes::angry: