Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Just beating them to the punch. :cheers: The paranoia over here is astounding. I feel bad for some of them :sad:
It's mostly men that are "paranoid" about this **** person. Considering there are mostly women in this thread, I doubt many of them care if the person is a man, woman, or alien, as long as they're chill.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Fill me in please? What's the tea on ****?

**** was some guy that pretended to be a girl. He made up a whole different persona and had some guys up here sending dikk pics. I think he/she then exposed those dikk pics?

There's a link to the exposal in the Morethan1 thread ( I think). I'll go check

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of my old flings wants to do a long distance thing with me and actually see what can develop between us(he moved back to VA after he graduated from college last summer). I am actually thinking about it since i never really stopped liking him and he obviously never stopped liking me:obama:.

He lives 4 hours away :sadcam: but we will/can make due.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of my old flings wants to do a long distance thing with me and actually see what can develop between us(he moved back to VA after he graduated from college last summer). I am actually thinking about it since i never really stopped liking him and he obviously never stopped liking me:obama:.

He lives 4 hours away :sadcam: but we will/can make due.

Work out the scheduling of visits first. 4 hours really isn't that far away but that will mostly leave weekends and holidays to visit. If you meet in the middle of the drive the two of you only drive 2 hours which is even less bad. Use groupon or living social to find discounted hotels in the city in between you two and have some meaninful weekend vistis. Also realize that it will cost money and a trip here and there is cool but frequent visits will get expensive.