Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i had this dream i was pregnant a few nights ago, every day of being pregnant and realizing i was having a kid was torture, i was depressed and felt like offing myself...that dream disturbed the hell outta me cuz i couldn't tell what part of it made me feel so uneasy.

in the dream:
- i didn't know who the father was, coulda been one of two guys, both of whom were just jumpoffs - maybe that did it, i think i'd be devastated IRL if i was in that situation not knowing who the fukk my BD was, that'd be so embarrassing
- up through month 3 i was considering abortion - i personally don't believe i abortion and would be devastated doing that to a 3 month old fetus, i feel like that thought stuck with me after the dream
- lastly, simply becoming a mom, especially on my own, before being ready for a kid is frightening. i felt like i was gonna spend my life resenting how the kid ruined the life i had come accustomed to living plus making me another single BM statistic :snoop:

my dreams been a little too outta control lately :upsetfavre:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I've been on baby fever overload:mindblown:

I think its cuz my son is turning 5 next month. I never wanted too many years between my children.

But I also never planned to have my son at 18:manny:

But I really, really, REALLY want a baby. Now:merchant:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
My dad isn't feeling good today & my bf is at work...who's gonna finish packing up my house?

Looks like im gonna be here a few more days until they get free time to finish up. :mjpls:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
i had this dream i was pregnant a few nights ago, every day of being pregnant and realizing i was having a kid was torture, i was depressed and felt like offing myself...that dream disturbed the hell outta me cuz i couldn't tell what part of it made me feel so uneasy.

in the dream:
- i didn't know who the father was, coulda been one of two guys, both of whom were just jumpoffs - maybe that did it, i think i'd be devastated IRL if i was in that situation not knowing who the fukk my BD was, that'd be so embarrassing
- up through month 3 i was considering abortion - i personally don't believe i abortion and would be devastated doing that to a 3 month old fetus, i feel like that thought stuck with me after the dream
- lastly, simply becoming a mom, especially on my own, before being ready for a kid is frightening. i felt like i was gonna spend my life resenting how the kid ruined the life i had come accustomed to living plus making me another single BM statistic :snoop:

my dreams been a little too outta control lately :upsetfavre:

Dozen, I hope you are not eating before going to sleep.
Because that is the only time my dreams be on Outer Limits status

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
:noah::noah::noah::noah:

24etjyv.jpg