Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
How can you build up such high expectations for today, change the plans at the last minute, and get mad because I don't want to go out anymore?

How did we go from dinner and a comedy show, to "Oh I'm planning a big surprise for you", to "What do you want to do? Go to your favorite restaurant?"

Ummmm no, I want to do one of the first two things you've been building me up for over the last couple of months. I took off from work and everything.

Try to give a negro a second chance and he does this shyt. Screw him. It just confirmed what I already knew. He can't be taken seriously. We will just have to be friends or nothing at all.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can you build up such high expectations for today, change the plans at the last minute, and get mad because I don't want to go out anymore?

How did we go from dinner and a comedy show, to "Oh I'm planning a big surprise for you", to "What do you want to do? Go to your favorite restaurant?"

Ummmm no, I want to do one of the first two things you've been building me up for over the last couple of months. I took off from work and everything.

Try to give a negro a second chance and he does this shyt. Screw him. It just confirmed what I already knew. He can't be taken seriously. We will just have to be friends or nothing at all.

Well that just means you need to start planning yourself a Valentine's day get away for next year. Do something fabulous next year so you'll forget this year's. Sorry things didn't work out how you planned.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Well that just means you need to start planning yourself a Valentine's day get away for next year. Do something fabulous next year so you'll forget this year's. Sorry things didn't work out how you planned.

I'm not worried about it. He has been trying to get back on my good side for nearly a year and consistently screws it up. I have been telling him that he is not ready for a relationship for months now and he constantly proves me right. That's why I never allowed my self to get attached to him because I knew it wasn't going to work out.

I'm the one that got away for him. He's the one I'm glad I got away from. :whew:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
BXwJxhu.jpg

Surf n turf nacho-beef short fib chili with seafood bisque cheese sauce and buttery lobster tail meat with a red salsa shot.

KsE7fLe.jpg

Texas style philly steak with sauteed poblano & onion, shaved ribeye, pepper jack cheese, and bbq aioli on top with bbq ranch chips on the side

9f0WPBO.jpg

Footlong dog, with applewood bacon, avocado pico, candied jalapenos, and blue corn tortilla hay

:whew:

Sent from King Koopa's castle via flying Yoshi

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Since I'm solo dolo on today I took myself shopping. I ended up spending $200 in Sephora :wow: :snoop:.

I hope all of you lovely ladies had an amazing Valentines Day!

Justme

Fishy Face 2 U Suckas!LOL
Daps
Reppin
Zamunda
Since I'm solo dolo on today I took myself shopping. I ended up spending $200 in Sephora :wow: :snoop:.

I hope all of you lovely ladies had an amazing Valentines Day!

Oooh, one of my favorite stores! It's okay, that was just retail therapy. :yes::smile:

The Buxom birthday gift this year is really nice.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oooh, one of my favorite stores! It's okay, that was just retail therapy. :yes::smile:

The Buxom birthday gift this year is really nice.

I could live in there if they would let me, but I agree with it being retail therapy.

I love buxom and have a few of their lipglosses.

I just hate going into a makeup store knowin damn well I have enough makeup, brushes, setting sprays, kits, pallettes, ect. at the house but steady tryin to buy more. :snoop:

Justme

Daps
Reppin
Zamunda
I could live in there if they would let me, but I agree with it being retail therapy.

I love buxom and have a few of their lipglosses.

I just hate going into a makeup store knowin damn well I have enough makeup, brushes, setting sprays, kits, pallettes, ect. at the house but steady tryin to buy more. :snoop:

Same here! LOL At the Sephora I frequent, the ladies know my name and we have all followed each other in IG. :merchant:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same here! LOL At the Sephora I frequent, the ladies know my name and we have all followed each other in IG. :merchant:

I think I freqent Ulta more than Sephora since it is larger and has hair stuff. I ended up spending $60 in there :snoop:.

I need a damn boyfriend so he can foot some of this bill:mjpls:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I've only been to Sephora 2-3 times... I generally go for scents.

I think makeup is pretty, but I'm generally too lazy to actually do more than put on some tinted moisturizer and mascara.

Justme

Daps
Reppin
Zamunda
I think I freqent Ulta more than Sephora since it is larger and has hair stuff. I ended up spending $60 in there :snoop:.

I need a damn boyfriend so he can foot some of this bill:mjpls:

I shop online only for Ulta. I have a store close to me but they are some racist bytches in there and I get EXTREMELY angry when I'm followed (because I SPEND) and I don't wanna be that angry Black woman that they expect us to be. I wrote a letter to corporate and never went back into the store again.

I need a sugar daddy. LMAO