Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's hard to explain I guess bit I'm just kind of to myself and when I'm in a mood I just disappear for a bit. I have no consistency if that makes sense.

I'm the same way, when I'm having issues in my life I kinda push my friends away and by the time my dust settles they are gone. Friendships are like revolving door for me.

Throughout my adult life I've only maintained one good friendship and thats with my male best friend. We been thru hell and back together with each other, even when we go months without talking we would call and pick up where we left off and still end our convos with "ok I love you". Its the only friendship that really has value behind it for me. :manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ladies have a guy friend ever invited you to the basketball court with him???? A sight to see :russ:

nikkas dont know how to act when women come and watch them play ball.

God I hate walking past basketball courts sometimes.

They be acting like they never seen a chick before.

Them: :dwillhuh:................:shaq:

Me: :wtf:...................:childplease:........................:jawalrus:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
.i sureeeeeeeee miss my boyfriend... "/ shawn mad scary yall, he woke up in the middle of the night scared like "bae i just had a bad dream" woke me up nd all lmao scary ass

.my bae sucks mannn ..now im stuck up & his black ass went back to sleep :damn:

.later on when we take our shower together ima try to drown him with water in his face lls its gone be funny but ima be serious af :birdman: -_- .. dont play with me

idread heading into work in 4 hours :sadcam:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I really need to learn how to multiquote on this damn board.

You see that lil button next to "Quote".....it has a plus sign on it.....just click that button on every post you want to quote and then reply to the thread.

It took me a long ass time to figure that shyt out too :russ:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:lawd:

:hug:

What happened?.

via text message

me: hey so are we going to meet up again:king:
her: your cute and funny but i just think your too young for me..but best of luck..take care

i wanted to smash again..she was 41 year old milf
:wow:
body was :wow:

oh well

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm the same way, when I'm having issues in my life I kinda push my friends away and by the time my dust settles they are gone. Friendships are like revolving door for me.

Throughout my adult life I've only maintained one good friendship and thats with my male best friend. We been thru hell and back together with each other, even when we go months without talking we would call and pick up where we left off and still end our convos with "ok I love you". Its the only friendship that really has value behind it for me. :manny:

That is awesome you're able to have that one good friend. Treat that relationship very special...even if he makes you mad.

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
via text message

me: hey so are we going to meet up again:king:
her: your cute and funny but i just think your too young for me..but best of luck..take care

i wanted to smash again..she was 41 year old milf
:wow:
body was :wow:

oh well

:jawalrus:

Life goes on. She only wanted you for the firm dikkie :obama:

She damn old to break it off with someone via text :snoop: