Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
He said he wouldn't eat the team.

555322240.gif

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was sitting here reading your posts like :dwillhuh: "But this nikka sounds almost like mine..."

I'll just say, this is the beginning of you having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, 'cause they really don't be hearing shyt.

Girl, you aint neva lied :wow:. Last night I had to go off on dude again because he doesnt listen to me. Its like he hears me cus his ears work, but thats it. :sadcam:

smdh.

I know listening is a skillset that many don't have, but damn. :snoop:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Review time!

415Gh+KkMzL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I am trying out the Maybelline BB cream in dark and so far so good. I put a few sweeps of my amazing cosmetics mineral foundation over it just to mattefy my face, and It honestly feels like I have nothing on. :blessed:

I have a long day ahead of me so we shall see how it holds up.

It looked light when I put it on, but once it oxidized it matched my skin perfectly. :win:

vex-rocket-washable_pack-shot.png

^ is a winner too! I tried it out and it made my lashes look almost as good as my coveted lash stilleto. :ohlawd:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Review time!

415Gh+KkMzL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I am trying out the Maybelline BB cream in dark and so far so good. I put a few sweeps of my amazing cosmetics mineral foundation over it just to mattefy my face, and It honestly feels like I have nothing on. :blessed:

I have a long day ahead of me so we shall see how it holds up.

It looked light when I put it on, but once it oxidized it matched my skin perfectly. :win:

vex-rocket-washable_pack-shot.png

^ is a winner too! I tried it out and it made my lashes look almost as good as my coveted lash stilleto. :ohlawd:

I've been looking at the Maybelline BB cream and the L'Oreal one. I might go with Maybelline :leon: I'm trying to take a break from foundation.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been looking at the Maybelline BB cream and the L'Oreal one. I might go with Maybelline :leon: I'm trying to take a break from foundation.

Which foundation do you use? I haven't seen the Loreal one... Yea, I wasn't about that bb cream life until I randomly picked it up yesterday at Target...tried it and fell in love. I prefer the more natural look to the made up look so I seldom wear foundation (even though I have been thinking about coping a new one).

I have been tempted to try bare minerals matte foundation but idk. I just want something with light-medium coverage.

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
Which foundation do you use? I haven't seen the Loreal one... Yea, I wasn't about that bb cream life until I randomly picked it up yesterday at Target...tried it and fell in love. I prefer the more natural look to the made up look so I seldom wear foundation (even though I have been thinking about coping a new one).

I have been tempted to try bare minerals matte foundation but idk. I just want something with light-medium coverage.

L'Oreal True Match. I used to use Revlon Colorstay but it broke me out. I wanted to try MAC for the first time but when I got matched for my shade the color was sold out :sad:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
L'Oreal True Match. I used to use Revlon Colorstay but it broke me out. I wanted to try MAC for the first time but when I got matched for my shade the color was sold out :sad:

Oh ok, I was looking at true match yesterday. Out of all of the makeup I have tried, I have never tried Mac. It's like the holy grail for foundation... them and Makeup Forever. I want Macs mineralized skin finish and a couple of other items.

You should order it online if you really want it. Tarte Amazonian clay is a good one too. I had a sample that I used up from Sephora and I loved it!

I have also tried Clinique stay matte foundation (had a sample) and I loved it too.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
The maybelline BB cream is garbage. I just ordered the Iman BB cream today...I hope I have better luck

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
The Covergirl Queen Collection 3 in 1 foundation is :noah:
Give you a matte finish and it's light weight.
Reminds me of my Lancome foundation.
I would recommend it to you ladies to try.

That Mayb. BB cream is my ish for the summer.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone here celebrate Lent? Typically my mom and I give up something instead of fasting and I'm really thinking of giving up meat (no whatever implies). Hitting my protein requirements without meat may be tough though. I know for sure I'm not going to fast (Jesus still loves me, right?).