Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Does anyone here celebrate Lent? Typically my mom and I give up something instead of fasting and I'm really thinking of giving up meat (no whatever implies). Hitting my protein requirements without meat may be tough though. I know for sure I'm not going to fast (Jesus still loves me, right?).

i wanna celebrate lent for the first time. is it called celebrate lent? anyway i was thinking of what i could give up that i would REALLY REALLY miss, and all i could think of was married with children. i watch that religiously so i think Jesus would appreciate

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wanna celebrate lent for the first time. is it called celebrate lent? anyway i was thinking of what i could give up that i would REALLY REALLY miss, and all i could think of was married with children. i watch that religiously so i think Jesus would appreciate

Didn't I write "Celebrate Lent"? Then that's what it's called, sucka :hmm:

You should give up talking. *ducks* Sike but nah, I think it's kind of "cool" to test your willpower. 40 days is a long enough to change a bad habit.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Didn't I write "Celebrate Lent"? Then that's what it's called, sucka :hmm:

You should give up talking. *ducks* Sike but nah, I think it's kind of "cool" to test your willpower. 40 days is a long enough to change a bad habit.

:sadbron:

kiss my ass you african dung beetle

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What I planned on getting from Target:
Queen collection foundation
cotton balls
:win:

What I actually got from Target:
" " powder
2 summer dresses
1 pair of flats
2 bras
cotton balls
makeup wedge thingies

:sadcam:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
....These pineapples have my lips burning. WTF man? I can't enjoy a pineapple w/out some ol bullshyt? What did they do to these pineapples? >:-(

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
What I planned on getting from Target:
cotton balls
:win:

What I actually got from Target:
" " powder
2 summer dresses
1 pair of flats
2 bras
cotton balls
makeup wedge thingies

:sadcam:
I never only get what I plan on getting, even when I have a list. I go in thinking, "Okay, all I need are some K-Cups, a carton of eggs and fabric softener, then I'm up outta here" :smugbiden:

Fast forward to $200 later, and I'm pushing my cart to the car like, "What happened?" :damn:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never only get what I plan on getting, even when I have a list. I go in thinking, "Okay, all I need are some K-Cups, a carton of eggs and fabric softener, then I'm up outta here" :smugbiden:

Fast forward to $200 later, and I'm pushing my cart to the car like, "What happened?" :damn:

That was me. I felt strong when I got in there.

However, I was in the store for like an hr and some change looking at every freaking thing imaginable.

I was walking to the car like :sadcam: with 2 bags and $130 gone from my account.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
That was me. I felt strong when I got in there.

However, I was in the store for like an hr and some change looking at every freaking thing imaginable.

I was walking to the car like :sadcam: with 2 bags and $130 gone from my account.

This is why I try to shop by myself and I get the lil hand baskets if I'm only going for a few items that way I avoid picking up extra unnecessary items.