Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

CaliCali

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Morethan1 a troll over here or is he well liked? He is pathetic... saving a bunch of strangers on his computer to jack off to, all those text messages with those hookers..ugh. From the looks of him its no wonder he has to pay to get any attention. Ugly ass

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I'm reading the Miguel thread over on LHCF and they drug Morethan1's thirsty ass! :russ:

I need to see im banned

Let me go check that out. Lol
:stylin:

They are going in:heh:
:whew:

Is Morethan1 a troll over here or is he well liked? He is pathetic... saving a bunch of strangers on his computer to jack off to, all those text messages with those hookers..ugh. From the looks of him its no wonder he has to pay to get any attention. Ugly ass

Never paid for sex thought about it tho

Anddd those hookers were ugly. At LEAST pay pretty women you fukking loser

Were they . To each there own

Hello curls on fire. I recognize the AVI.

Started from the bottom now were here

Daps
i wonder if the women i deal with talk about me like that lol

tumblr_mcq194NLNc1r1tzufo1_500.gif

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
This is true and I don't mind that, but he's already showing me that he's inconsiderate, selfish, and who knows what else. I know nobody is perfect, and I don't expect such, I just expect him to try and understand me. Try to learn how I am and not just say shyt as if I don't have emotions. I can't stand people who feel as though if something doesn't bother THEM then it shouldn't bother you.

:what:

Hell yea I did and he hit me with the :youngsabo: face. He has tons of shyt to say allll day long but the moment I have a problem his ass gets mute. :snoop: I hate that ish. I am such a communicator but it's so difficult when the other person aint trying to be about that life or doesnt know how.

Yea, we agree that we wont agree on everything and for the most part things are fine. it's just that when I display any type of emotions other than "happy" he doesnt know how what to do or how to handle them.

I was sitting here reading your posts like :dwillhuh: "But this nikka sounds almost like mine..."

I'll just say, this is the beginning of you having to repeat yourself over and over and over again, 'cause they really don't be hearing shyt.

CaliCali

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need to see im banned

:whew:

Never paid for sex thought about it tho

Were they . To each there own

Started from the bottom now were here

Yea you paid for it that is why you deleted all those text messages you ugly mf :pacspit: anyway stay your ugly ass over here with that stalking shyt

CaliCali

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stalking :laff: I was not stalking get a life

Wait...I need to get a life and you had a whole imageshack full of text from hookers that you paid to choke? You had a whole bunch of strangers from a hair forum saved on your computer to jack off too and I need to get a life? :russ: okay

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Wait...I need to get a life and you had a whole imageshack full of text from hookers that you paid to choke? You had a whole bunch of strangers from a hair forum saved on your computer to jack off too and I need to get a life? :russ: okay

Im not about to go back and forth with you. If that's who you think i am .you can have that .but its not i will see you on the other side