Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like him- I do, but Idk if I can continue. Last night we had our first argument and since then I have been contimplating walking away. If I didn't like him I wouldn't be so upset. :wow:

All couples argue and all couples have a first argument. If you think you're going to be in a relationship without argument you might as well dip now.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All couples argue and all couples have a first argument. If you think you're going to be in a relationship without argument you might as well dip now.

This is true and I don't mind that, but he's already showing me that he's inconsiderate, selfish, and who knows what else. I know nobody is perfect, and I don't expect such, I just expect him to try and understand me. Try to learn how I am and not just say shyt as if I don't have emotions. I can't stand people who feel as though if something doesn't bother THEM then it shouldn't bother you.

:what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true and I don't mind that, but he's already showing me that he's inconsiderate, selfish, and who knows what else. I know nobody is perfect, and I don't expect such, I just expect him to try and understand me. Try to learn how I am and not just say shyt as if I don't have emotions. I can't stand people who feel as though if something doesn't bother THEM then it shouldn't bother you.

:what:

Did you tell him it bothered you? The same thing you told me, you should have told him. But not yelling...a calm talk, just some chill conversation. A relationship is nothing without communicating. Even if yall disagree over something. Even if you get mad. As long as at the end of the day you guys understand each other and realize you're not going to agree on everything.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did you tell him it bothered you? The same thing you told me, you should have told him. But not yelling...a calm talk, just some chill conversation. A relationship is nothing without communicating. Even if yall disagree over something. Even if you get mad. As long as at the end of the day you guys understand each other and realize you're not going to agree on everything.

Hell yea I did and he hit me with the :youngsabo: face. He has tons of shyt to say allll day long but the moment I have a problem his ass gets mute. :snoop: I hate that ish. I am such a communicator but it's so difficult when the other person aint trying to be about that life or doesnt know how.

Yea, we agree that we wont agree on everything and for the most part things are fine. it's just that when I display any type of emotions other than "happy" he doesnt know how what to do or how to handle them.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yea I did and he hit me with the :youngsabo: face. He has tons of shyt to say allll day long but the moment I have a problem his ass gets mute. :snoop: I hate that ish. I am such a communicator but it's so difficult when the other person aint trying to be about that life or doesnt know how.

Yea, we agree that we wont agree on everything and for the most part things are fine. it's just that when I display any type of emotions other than "happy" he doesnt know how what to do or how to handle them.

Then tell him how you want him to react.

"When I'm having a bad day, I want you to do xyz". Some people need to be hand held through things like that. Especially if he's close to his mother he may have never seen her cry so "happy" is the only way he's sees women to be. I don't know.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then tell him how you want him to react.

"When I'm having a bad day, I want you to do xyz". Some people need to be hand held through things like that. Especially if he's close to his mother he may have never seen her cry so "happy" is the only way he's sees women to be. I don't know.

Girl, Idk either. Unfortunately he has a terrible/non existant relationship with the majority of his family. I don't mind holding his hand, helping, guiding, ect. He's so macho and alpha male and is probably disconnected from all things emotional :snoop: lol I have no clue. We have been texting a little bit so hopefully everything smooths out. I just get so frustrated that I be like... mannn... fukc this shyt:wtf: lol

I need more patience.:wow:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good luck. I always have to get those shortbreads even if I have to make a box last a week.

lemonades-442x590.jpg

They are calling me already:snoop:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
It's Girl Scout cookies season and Ima try my hardest to resist :ohlawd:.

Good luck. I always have to get those shortbreads even if I have to make a box last a week.

My daughters sell cookies for their troop and I always buy 20 boxes of shortbread from em to last through the year although I never eat ALL of them. By October I'm giving em away or letting my cousins have em.