Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Everything for the most part. My life isn't exciting so things that happen arent a huge deal you know? Then like if I'm going through, that's when I withdraw so I wont make a mistake and be mean to someone or hurt them because I was in a nasty mood. I don't like to apologize.

thats understandable :manny:

I would complain, but right when I'm about to the memories of our :sadbron: Chicago winters pop back in my mind... Not looking forward to the winter. I hate the cold!

We had a mild winter this time around...I actually enjoyed it :jawalrus:

Now last year? :lawd:

Daps
I'm kind of the same way also but my friends tend to understand that though....I have good friends that I havent talked to in months and if I were to call them right now, we'll be on the phone for hours.

Omg I swear I'm the exact same way.

The bf always makes fun of me talking about I don't have friends.

I'm like I do have friends I just dont see the need to call them everyday and they're the exact same way.

I had a guy friend that didnt understand that though. He got annoying real fast!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

I'm like I do have friends I just dont see the need to call them everyday and they're the exact same way.

I had a guy friend that didnt understand that though. He got annoying real fast!

Girl my guy friends are more annoying when it comes to calling a lot more than my female friends. :snoop:

I have a male friend that will call me 4 am in the morning talking about his baby mama issues...I listen but at times I just want to curse his ass out and go back to sleep. :smh:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
thats understandable :manny:

We had a mild winter this time around...I actually enjoyed it :jawalrus:

Now last year? :lawd:

SNOW DAY for a week!!!! See, I don't like the cold, but love the snow so the cold gets a pass on those days. I actually preferred the year before, I was playing in the snow with my niece like I was a kid again. Called into work, 'Like, my car is snowed it/stuck' which was bullshyt but....:devil:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps

I think that's kinda normal, no? Women(keyword) tend to be about they business and see friends when they have time. Girls, be stuck with they crew of chicks like them Mean Girls in the movies.

Daps
Girl my guy friends are more annoying when it comes to calling a lot more than my female friends. :snoop:

I have a male friend that will call me 4 am in the morning talking about his baby mama issues...I listen but at times I just want to curse his ass out and go back to sleep. :smh:

Guys can be the worst sometimes... You're not my guy why do I have to talk to you everyday?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
SNOW DAY for a week!!!! See, I don't like the cold, but love the snow so the cold gets a pass on those days. I actually preferred the year before, I was playing in the snow with my niece like I was a kid again. Called into work, 'Like, my car is snowed it/stuck' which was bullshyt but....:devil:

see you stay in the burbs so the snow stay "clean" as in untouched but the inner city snow? :scusthov:

Only good part that came out of it for me was I had an entire week to study for midterms and work on my research papers.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Guys can be the worst sometimes... You're not my guy why do I have to talk to you everyday?

This! SMH I swear this particular male friend will get buck at me if I tell him about a guy I gave my number to as if we're a couple....I'm like but "nikka :dwillhuh: u tell me about the many chicks u face fukk while on lunch break all the time"