Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
what gave me away? :lolbron:

Chicago ladies, it will be 102 degrees tomorrow :noah: :wow:

Kept reading your post and was like this chick going hard like Olivia and from Chicago. Process of elimination, I figured you changed your name but I thought you left for good after you committed coli suicide.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
It's hard to explain I guess bit I'm just kind of to myself and when I'm in a mood I just disappear for a bit. I have no consistency if that makes sense.

I'm kind of the same way also but my friends tend to understand that though....I have good friends that I havent talked to in months and if I were to call them right now, we'll be on the phone for hours.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm kind of the same way also but my friends tend to understand that though....I have good friends that I havent talked to in months and if I were to call them right now, we'll be on the phone for hours.

That's very admirable. I have not one person I could talk to so I just burn through the pages of my diary. That helps a lot.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there certain things u prefer not to share with ur friends and u'd rather keep it to yourself?

Everything for the most part. My life isn't exciting so things that happen arent a huge deal you know? Then like if I'm going through, that's when I withdraw so I wont make a mistake and be mean to someone or hurt them because I was in a nasty mood. I don't like to apologize.