Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
ima be real

sometimes i think yall get mad at the lack of attention you receive

so you post up in their thread, and give them even more? :mindblown:

If you wanna hang out in here breh just be normal like the rest of the guys and lurk this motherfukker in silence.... only commenting on events that happen in here within designated Malcolm threads

got damnit u weird ass nikka making me blow my cover to tell another nikka to get out of the ladies thread so the rest of us nikkas can lurk in peace :upsetfavre:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
so you post up in their thread, and give them even more? :mindblown:

If you wanna hang out in here breh just be normal like the rest of the guys and lurk this motherfukker in silence.... only commenting on events that happen in here within designated Malcolm threads

got damnit u weird ass nikka making me blow my cover to tell another nikka to get out of the ladies thread so the rest of us nikkas can lurk in peace :upsetfavre:

these bytches dont be talkin bout shyt in here nikka

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mhh707jDOz1rqgjz2o1_1280.jpg

I hate the Ravens and the 49ers are :flabbynsick: to me so King B will give me a reason to watch. :inlove:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol look at what yall post about B

this whole random thoughts segregation is wack

I don't think it's whack. I like being able to come in here and vent or post about stuff like hair, make-up, men, periods, ect. and have the rest of the ladies be able to relate.

We are the minority on this board so it's nice to have a place just for us.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I don't think it's whack. I like being able to come in here and vent or post about stuff like hair, make-up, men, periods, ect. and have the rest of the ladies be able to relate.

We are the minority on this board so it's nice to have a place just for us.

you negged for that

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Excited about going back to the studio after a 2 month break..Im sure I will be sore and unable to move for the next couple days, but it will be well worth it.
Cant wait to see my instructor and class mates.#DanceorDie