Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:krs:

Me me me!!!!! I swear the nikka could piss me off but the minute he come see me I'm grinning like I won the lottery :D

I know that feeling. Luckily for me,this guy and I have never been romantically involved which means I think he's damn perfect and can do no wrong :laugh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It sucks, but I'm going to have to go back to Corporate America.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
:krs:

Me me me!!!!! I swear the nikka could piss me off but the minute he come see me I'm grinning like I won the lottery :D

Man, the other day I wasn't feeling good....I was up more than 24 hours and felt dizzy and nauseous(no, I'm not pregnant!!) and felt like I couldn't drive to work (should have called out, but whatever). So my man drives me to work, and says he will make sure to pick me up on time. The few times he's done it, he's always been on time or just 5 mins late, so I was okay with it.

How this dude sleeps through his alarm, and doesn't get me until an hour after I got off work. I was fukking fuming!!!! I felt like shyt all night, and shouldn't have been working to begin with and all I wanted was to go home, take a shower and go to sleep. So I'm sitting there waiting for him and I'm fukkin heated...........as soon as he pulls up and I see his sorry ass looking face looking like:noah:, I just couldn't help but start smiling and shaking my head. I had planned on barkin on him once he got there, and I just couldn't. I just can't stay mad at his ass :to:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Wore a jacket and sweats the last two days. But, all good things must come to an end tomorrow the heat wave begins again........ :why:

And I'm going to have house guests this weekend :sadbron: Mofo's better PRAY I don't turn into ol girl from the Exorcist with my head rotating on my shoulders as I speak in my amityville horror voice: " GETTTTTTTTTTT OUTTTTTTTTTTTT"!!!!

:laugh:

HAPPY HUMP DAY LADIES!!!

*Passes out prophylactics*

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
§ansprix™;618421 said:
Man, the other day I wasn't feeling good....I was up more than 24 hours and felt dizzy and nauseous(no, I'm not pregnant!!) and felt like I couldn't drive to work (should have called out, but whatever). So my man drives me to work, and says he will make sure to pick me up on time. The few times he's done it, he's always been on time or just 5 mins late, so I was okay with it.

How this dude sleeps through his alarm, and doesn't get me until an hour after I got off work. I was fukking fuming!!!! I felt like shyt all night, and shouldn't have been working to begin with and all I wanted was to go home, take a shower and go to sleep. So I'm sitting there waiting for him and I'm fukkin heated...........as soon as he pulls up and I see his sorry ass looking face looking like:noah:, I just couldn't help but start smiling and shaking my head. I had planned on barkin on him once he got there, and I just couldn't. I just can't stay mad at his ass :to:

I miss being in a relationship :noah:

I need a man :sadbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
So there's a new show called "The real mistresses of Atlanta" :wtf:. People have NO fukkin boundaries. This white bytch on there saying "black men don't want black p*ssy" & "Black men love me". I swear people will put ANYTHING on TV, just for a little fame/money. I definitely won't be watching that shyt.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So there's a new show called "The real mistresses of Atlanta" :wtf:. People have NO fukkin boundaries. This white bytch on there saying "black men don't want black p*ssy" & "Black men love me". I swear people will put ANYTHING on TV, just for a little fame/money. I definitely won't be watching that shyt.

Where would one go to watch such fukkery? :lolbron:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

:heh:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
Slow day at work 3 o'clock needs to hurry up ! & its toooooo damn hot outside son mother nature got me fukked up :ohlawd:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a call back from a job that I applied for this morning at a large Credit Union here. It was really bizarre considering the job wasn't posted or anything, I just went to their website because I drove past the place the other day.