Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
I need some tips on how to maintain full eyebrows. I have been trying to grow my eyebrows back because I use to get them arched so thin. However, now I am going through the rough stages. uggghhh

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
is it just me or does the hot water not get as hot, or last as long in the winter time?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
117086.gif

:pachaha: That's all.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That negro better be glad I like him or else I would not have answered my phone out of my bomb ass sleep:jawalrus:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
2 Amber alerts on my phone fukked all of my sleep up last night :snoop:.

One at 12:45a and another at 5a. I know I'm going to be tired when I go to work later today.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Watching one of the videos my boo-daddy and I made when I was in Philly. No sex, just us talking for 30 minutes straight.

I miss him :to:

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
So.... I fired one of my waitresses for the first time yesterday because someone's wife came in asking for that waitress and was telling me to point her out so she could kick her ass because supposedly, the waitress I fired was messing with her husband & her husband was paying her rent for her & everything.

That bytch was crazy so I said no, I'm not gonna have some crazy ass lady tearin my place apart over this homewrecking ho.

Then the crazy wife came back a second time looking for her while swearing at all of my other waitresses & luckily the homewrecker left just a few minutes before.

The homewrecker tried begging for a second chance & insisted that the wife was crazy & just jealous & she said that she had notified the police about her *lie*.
But I told her to never come back again :smugbiden:

Owning a business can be :snoop: but when the money starts pouring in :blessed:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

"Cause shorty got a job. Shorty got a car. And shorty can pay her own rent." :bryan:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate when I straighten my hair just to end up fukcin it up later on that night:mindblown:.

The D was bomb as hell, but now I gotta fix my ish.. smdh.:wow:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:mad: I just burned the hell out of myself frying some cotdamn chicken rings....2 of my knuckles are red :fire:

I need to start cooking in a hazmat suit cause this ish always happens :sadcam: