Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really neglect myself to the point where I realized I only had ONE bra that actually fits well. I purchased 8 this morning. They are all the brand Bali and 6 of them are black. I can't wait until they get here. I won't mention the status of my hair and eyebrows. :sad:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This happened to me about a month ago with my current position. :sadcam:

Hang in there sweety, things will get better

I'm nearly on the rag and off my meds (anti-anxiety/depression) so I'm pretty sure that's the main reason because this job has been bullshyt since I started.

I had a talk with my recruiter though and just laid it all out to him. He said he was going to talk with the client and his boss at the recruiting firm as well and get back to me. Even if he does nothing, it was good to talk to someone. I feel a lot better now.

TMI Alert but speaking of the meds, I don't miss them. They made it so every day was pretty much the same...blah. No emotions or anything. They also made it nearly impossible to have an orgasm and I don't have sex as is, so I definitely don't want to lose interest in masturbation. I've been off them a month and I'm kind of happy to be displaying emotion again. Even if crying makes you look ugly as shyt.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
The dance studio is back open! I start class on Feb 3rd!

16gdc82.gif