Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
Day after the wedding I'm chopping it all off. I've been contemplating on a mohawk until then or just keeping it under braids to avoid anymore perms until April.

sassy-bermudez-black-ink-crew.jpg

like this

Sent from King Koopa's castle via flying Yoshi

how u rockin it for the wedding? why do you want to cut it all off? are you wanting to keep it short for awhile are do yo plan to grow it back out?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
how u rockin it for the wedding? why do you want to cut it all off? are you wanting to keep it short for awhile are do yo plan to grow it back out?

Imma grow it back but its the only way I see myself going natural. I say I'm going natural and would just chop my ends off bit by bit but as long as I have length I'm going to perm it.

If I don't cut it into a mohawk I'll probably get some 16-18in peruvian curly and if its is cut into a mohawk then I'm gonna rock that and keep it funky.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:dwillhuh: Somebody ate my cheetos...wtf.

Looks like it's time for me to beat nikkas out they sleep cause this just too unrespectful for my taste :birdman:

Edit: :snoop: My mom did it.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Ladies, bear w me a sec. My wife wants to cut her hair. :to:

Why do yall do this? Are yall trolling us? :troll: She says she has too much hair and it's too heavy for her, but i feel like she needs to be a trooper. :mjpls:

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Ladies, bear w me a sec. My wife wants to cut her hair. :to:

Why do yall do this? Are yall trolling us? :troll: She says she has too much hair and it's too heavy for her, but i feel like she needs to be a trooper. :mjpls:

How much is she trying to cut? If I remember her hair was long so I can understand it being heavy and a pain to deal with.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@PrnzHakeem That length seems a lot more manageable so if you could try to understand that would be great. From her pic it looks like she takes very good care of her hair so it will probably grow back before you know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
@PrnzHakeem That length seems a lot more manageable so if you could try to understand that would be great. From her pic it looks like she takes very good care of her hair so it will probably grow back before you know it.

This is the intermediate cut before she chops everything and starts over. :to:

I think I'm gonna tell her to cut everything off right before she moves to Chicago. I'm fine with her being bald headed when we start living apart. :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the intermediate cut before she chops everything and starts over. :to:

I think I'm gonna tell her to cut everything off right before she moves to Chicago. I'm fine with her being bald headed when we start living apart. :ehh:

Ooohhh I didn't realize she wanted to cut it all off. From a female's perspective I say "fukk hair" but I can also understand why men get so up in arms about it.

I think having her wait to cut it before she moves to Chicago is a good idea. By the time you reunite, she'll have more hair LOL!