Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
@PrnzHakeem
Your wife has beautiful locks. I'm jealous!

OAN: I have to start packing for this move. I'll be back in the States soon, and I'm excited.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
This is the intermediate cut before she chops everything and starts over. :to:

I think I'm gonna tell her to cut everything off right before she moves to Chicago. I'm fine with her being bald headed when we start living apart. :ehh:

Ooohhh I didn't realize she wanted to cut it all off. From a female's perspective I say "fukk hair" but I can also understand why men get so up in arms about it.

I think having her wait to cut it before she moves to Chicago is a good idea. By the time you reunite, she'll have more hair LOL!

I like the idea of her cutting it all off before she moves to Chicago too. :whoo: I'm sure it'll be easier for you to deal with anyway.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I checked my blackboard, already have assignments due on the first day of class :wow:

and I will have some interesting characters in my classes this semester as well :smugfavre:

This semester should be mind boggling to say the least :leostare:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Running on less than 5 hours of sleep...woke up and started moving more stuff to the new house.

*watches everyone move all the big stuff*
*brings in the couch cushions and pillows* :smugfavre:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

So after being like this...

tumblr_mg8en5JNK41r3m9rqo1_500.jpg

the day finally arrived. To say that the wait was worth it, would be an understatement.

#FreeHuck

Huck being tortured was pretty brutal to see, but at least he didn't crack and more importantly when it was all said and done, he didn't take the blame for what Cocaine Girl aka Becky did.

'My real name is Kate?' Um...

tumblr_mch9uvarrc1rufcyg.gif

#GladiatorsInSuits

tumblr_mcdrwlS3kJ1r3gqtzo1_r1_500.gif

I was glad that Verna came clean to Olivia about her involvement in Huck being detained. I like the relationship between Verna and Olivia- she sees right through Olivia's armor and gives it to her straight up.

Acting President Langston despite all of her sass, is clearly someone who can be easily manipulated. It was interesting to see just how she played a puppet to Hollis puppeteer.

I enjoyed the scene with James and the baby. Not sure if it's smart to get himself attached to something that may not occur. Him once again 'giving up' his job to become a stay-at-home Dad seems more like a pipe dream especially now that...

hiolitz.gif
tumblr_mgg5wq0YnQ1qlyrm7o6_r1_250.gif

I don't care for 'Olitz', but I also have no interest in Olivia and Edison. I'm glad that that reunion is pretty much dead.

I can't wait to see what the following episodes have in store. Especially considering that Fitz is back...kinda.

#ScandalFans

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
People wonder why I'm so happy all of the time & my boyfriend always gets all of the credit.

Yes, he does help to relieve some stress :myman:

But in all honesty... my guitar is what keeps me sane. :blessed: :lawd: :yeshrug:

Just don't tell him that :lolbron:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People wonder why I'm so happy all of the time & my boyfriend always gets all of the credit.

Yes, he does help to relieve some stress :myman:

But in all honesty... my guitar is what keeps me sane. :blessed: :lawd: :yeshrug:

Just don't tell him that :lolbron:

Doesn't he post here?

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
:krs: My sis bought me a panda hat....

hat-hood-hats-hoods-glove-long-style-panda-bear_7931657_4.jpg

I'm so terribly happy. Now all I need is this leopard one and I can really flex on em :ahh:

37908_37908_1

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
:krs: My sis bought me a panda hat....

hat-hood-hats-hoods-glove-long-style-panda-bear_7931657_4.jpg

I'm so terribly happy. Now all I need is this leopard one and I can really flex on em :ahh:

37908_37908_1

Gay:birdman:

I'm only hating bcuz I want a Jake and Finn one or the red Angry birds one :guilty:

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
ayo wtf...so now i'm on the last episode of the 2nd season of scandal and the shyt won't play

:( :sadthrillz:

who got that streaming link work for that epi and the one from last night?