Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
tumblr_mecv4eOPjX1rk0hbpo1_500.jpg

I have to make some of these.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
eating before going to sleep is fukking me up. now i feel i cant even sleep without having a full stomach. i spent the better part of last night fantasizing about buffalo wings. idk how ima fix this. either it'll be a life long habit or ima man up

however the mind, i am so in love with the mind. it amazes me so much its crazy

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I'm still up like my alarm won't go off at 6:30 :snoop:

I've spent majority of my night searching for black afro pin up girl type pics for this tattoo I want. I wasn't surprised when I noticed the lack of artist drawn pics too.
I would ask the boneheads on this site but I'm sure they would rather comment on how they beat their meat to sexed up cartoon characters :smh:

Sent from King Koopa's castle via flying Yoshi

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
@ExpensiveThrillz & @Mi Rawtid

What is your hair texture/growth like after chopping everything off?

can u see some of my older pics on fb? im def nappy nappy nappy africa texture lol....and my growth is good when i let it alone...but i just love it short these days...keep it cropped on purpose

you bout to bald out mama?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
can u see some of my older pics on fb? im def nappy nappy nappy africa texture lol....and my growth is good when i let it alone...but i just love it short these days...keep it cropped on purpose

you bout to bald out mama?

Day after the wedding I'm chopping it all off. I've been contemplating on a mohawk until then or just keeping it under braids to avoid anymore perms until April.

sassy-bermudez-black-ink-crew.jpg

like this

Sent from King Koopa's castle via flying Yoshi

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ExpensiveThrillz & @Mi Rawtid

What is your hair texture/growth like after chopping everything off?

I have several textures of hair. The back is more coarse and has a tighter curl where as the top has a looser curl but it's still pretty tight.

I've cut is all off a few times but now I'm letting it grow out. My hair also grows slow so it's not as long as I want it to be. I will have to measure the length when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator: