Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
This is my new baby Vada...
qZdgc.jpg

She looks sweet and cute but...
xq297.jpg

that's her beating up my pittpull. Little bish!

:krs: She looks like a handful.....

......you should send her to me :mjpls:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
but my love aint free no more

oh em gee
oh em gee @Nonya Bee is that a rottweiler?!!!!! oh em gee i fukking hate you!

103rd and cottage, i used to stay around there back in my not quite ratchet hs days with my not quite ratchet hs friends. that area stays with dogs that they do LORD knows what with. at least that family wasnt abusing her (to my knowledge) anyway. long story short, i hate you. i looooove rottweilers!!!!! and you basically adopted it, a puppy at that, and didnt have to buy her for $1000!!!!! you lucky sunuva

let me babysit :shaq:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

OMG I hate you too! Yes she is. I think a mix tho... No she belonged to one of my Dad's friends. His friend bought her for his daughter, but his wife hates dogs. He was just gonna give her to the shelter, but she was so cuuuuuuuuuute! So I grabbed her. And back in my day, I was quite ratchet... and I was on the Northside. It's a joke because the "out of towners" on this site think all of Chicago is Ratchet City (Chiraq) and that we are dodging gun shots left and right. I play into it. :lolbron: And I'm still a little ratchet when need be. And I gives no fukks. :manny: This dog is o.c. tho. She's aggressive for no damn reason and is destroying my house. She's lucky she's cute.

With love,
Old Ratchet;)
You gotta break her of that habit while she's young; one of mine was mad aggressive: pissing all over the place, barking at my other dog, tearing up the carpet, just trying to run the place. I took her to "obedience" school (LOL) and it helped.

I think training her to realize that she isn't the queen of the castle is important; most dogs NEED to learn at an early age that you're the master, and they are to follow your command. If you don't teach them, they'll take over your house... I've seen that ish happen with one of my friends. Their dogs just run amok, and they don't do anything about it.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I love Rotties. A family friend had 4 (Ace, Wakko, Alexis and Anna), but one passed away.

I want one so bad, but IDK if any apartment will let me have one in Maryland.

OAN: I'm TBM now :thumbsup:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa: I'm not trying to mess up yall thread.

I just wanted a to buy a gift for a female. A candle set is what she wants. I wanted to know which stores or websites that yall know of that sell unique candles.