Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
:whoa: I'm not trying to mess up yall thread.

I just wanted a to buy a gift for a female. A candle set is what she wants. I wanted to know which stores or websites that yall know of that sell unique candles.

Bath and Bodyworks has really nice candles. They're usually on sale 2 for $20 but they should have some holiday sets out now.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
:whoa: I'm not trying to mess up yall thread.

I just wanted a to buy a gift for a female. A candle set is what she wants. I wanted to know which stores or websites that yall know of that sell unique candles.

Yankee Candle is another great place to look for candles that smell good. As far as unique candles, www.uniquecandles.net (custom made) and www.uncommongoods.com (unique designs) are good places to look.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Got some pale blue polo chinos :noah: they are so sexy and comfortable.

:ld: what color shirt to wear cause my loafers are brown.

Help me out yall peassss :smile:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Got some pale blue polo chinos :noah: they are so sexy and comfortable.

:ld: what color shirt to wear cause my loafers are brown.

Help me out yall peassss :smile:

I did my pale blue chinos with a white tee and cuffed denim jacket.
You could also do a dark navy shirt, it pairs well as well.

This was cute to me as well
Fullcircle-1.jpg

DSCF3295.jpg

IMG_6496.jpg

hugobluechinos-900x900.jpeg

rolled-up-light-blue-navy-chino-slim-fit.jpg

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@ANewClassic :noah:

All of those are amazing!!

I was thinking of doing either a navy burberry shirt or a checkered pink button up .
The shirt is kind of western got the mother of pearl buttons.

Damm those pics are hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
HEY GUYS!!! Wanna hear a funny story?

WDTyp.jpg

ft3iR.jpg

:stopitslime: I straightened my hair today.......but of course it turned out all janky. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'll try to wrap it and see if it gets straighter (not counting on it)...I guess I'll just have to wear a hat tomorrow :sadcam: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*Note: This was the first time I ever attempted this soooo I guess I didn't watch enough youtube videos.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!

WDTyp.jpg

ft3iR.jpg

:stopitslime: I straightened my hair today.......but of course it turned out all janky. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

I'll try to wrap it and see if it gets straighter (not counting on it)...I guess I'll just have to wear a hat tomorrow :sadcam: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

*Note: This was the first time I ever attempted this soooo I guess I didn't watch enough youtube videos.
This was your first time straightening your own hair? Like, ever? What products/appliance did you use?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We put our Christmas tree up this weekend (finally). My daughter was so happy, she decorated the tree and put on the candy canes and she was singing a little made up Christmas tree song lol

I've been going with a real tree for the past few years but I kind of upgraded and paid a lot more than I had budgeted for the tree but it's worth it. No needles all over the place, the branches are soft to the touch so you don't prick the crap out yourself. I picked it out all by myself. Someone give me a sticker!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

WDTyp.jpg

ft3iR.jpg

smh at wearing a hat, you have tons of options, plus you have good length. Do you HAVE to wear your hair straight or you just want to? Hair 'Tard.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

WDTyp.jpg

ft3iR.jpg

:ohhh: Just do a dry "braid out".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-dBtAUIm9g"]My first Braid out on straight dry hair - YouTube[/ame]

That's what I do when my straightened hair doesn't turn out right and I don't feel like doing anything else.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
This was your first time straightening your own hair? Like, ever? What products/appliance did you use?

Yes, Even when I used to relax I never straightened it myself. Family members and salons always did it for me :wow:

The only products I used was SheaMoistures curl & style milk and tresemme's heat tamer protection spray.

I don't know the name of the flat iron...I borrowed it from a neighbor cause I don't have one and the logo is gone :skip:

smh at wearing a hat, you have tons of options, plus you have good length. Do you HAVE to wear your hair straight or you just want to? Hair 'Tard.

:laff: Did you just call me a hair'tard? Omg I'm crying :dead:

I wanted to straighten it for my b-day....fail.

I might just do a braidout or something. Idk.