Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:laugh: omg KIQ...first of all...how are you and the little lady?

...i know you're a bookworm...and i don't discuss it much on the boards but i'm a bookfiend too....and i felt like a p*ssy and a sellout when i bought my nook....but i've come to LOVE that mofo....i also go my mama a kindle...and she just got the new fire too...and she's :bow::bow:

i mean what bookworm can't appreciate having 200+ books in their purse!!!...cool features for boomarking/highlighting....etc

WELCOME and ENJOY is basically what i'm trying to say here

We're phenomenal thanks for asking! :smile:

I'm glad a fellow book fiend understands my feeling of betrayal :laugh:

This month for our book club meeting we're reading "How to Love A Black Man" by Dr. Ronn Elmore I loved it soooo much besides having it on my kindle I got a copy so I could place it in my bookshelf lol

I received a kindle for Christmas like two years ago and it cannot compare to the fire hd. I freaking love it so much, it's my third child :D

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Mi Rawtid , I decided to do your idea of the plaits and will see how it looks tomorrow. Cross your fingers!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Mi Rawtid , I decided to do your idea of the plaits and will see how it looks tomorrow. Cross your fingers!!

I will! Hopefully it turns out nice. Did you wet/spray your hair before braiding? That gives a deeper wave but also can take longer to dry depending on how wet it was.

Man, you make me want hair so bad

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
@SensationalTee I just bought a few items to practice this method. Bought the ELF contour blush duo. Nars Laguna and Orgasm duo (for when i master the method). A few brushes from Sonia Kashuk.
Hope to master in a month.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
@SensationalTee I just bought a few items to practice this method. Bought the ELF contour blush duo. Nars Laguna and Orgasm duo (for when i master the method). A few brushes from Sonia Kashuk. Hope to master in a month.

I bought some items as well..Ruby kisses 3D face creator and set n forget powders, elf bronzer quad and studio brush set...good luck to both of us!

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I received a Kindle Fire HD for my born day and I feel guilty for liking it so much.

Damn technology to pieces! For making me fall in love with highlighting book excerpts with my finger. I'm reading books at a faster pace, spending more money purchasing e-books.

I've fallen deep into the abyss.

:salute:E-readers are freakin awesome.....I got a nookcolor for my b-day 2 years ago and it's just :lawd:

Being able to highlight any word and find out the definition in 2.3 seconds is what really got me hooked.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Im at the eye doctor about to get my pupils dilated...somebody post that stevie wonder smiley...

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Mi Rawtid:
So this is hair from yesterday when I decided just to wear the blowout

And hair today after taking down plaits, no fluffing.

I didn't wet my hair last night, so I think I'm going to do that tonight, especially the ends so they will curl. But overall I like it.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Saturday, Ladies!

279152876872519405_Gsx0F0md.png

tumblr_m30uoxRSBa1qc41wuo1_r1_250.gif

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I thought his nickname was Sleepy because he always looks sleepy, NOT because he is 38! Just gross. What does a 38 year old dude want with a 26 year old besides sex? Make it so bad, he thought I was 18, and he has an 18 year old daughter! :scusthov: