Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Marty Thee Don,

Ya know, you could be very well correct as it pertains to Mellie's involvement in Fitz's shooting. She has made it very clear that she has political aspirations of her own. There is also her being very well versed in Fitz being in love/obsessed with Olivia.

I believe that the entire kidnapping/identity change for Quinn was done mainly in order to protect her, as well as those involved in the ballot rigging/Citron explosion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:what:

What would possess you to do that? I haven't been here long and even I know that seems like a futile venture LOL

I knew him before I joined. Before I started posting on here, he would give me advice and viewpoints that were just so barbaric. Now after being on this site, I see why.

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
i can't wait to get mine..i've the perfect knee high argyle socks to rock w/ them....i'ma be getting my naughty school girl on :devil:

that sounds cute. I have some knee high socks i got from american apparel awhile back but I don't have the style to pull them off, I just looked dumb haha

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
that sounds cute. I have some knee high socks i got from american apparel awhile back but I don't have the style to pull them off, I just looked dumb haha

lmao....oh no!!! i'm sure you didn't look dumb...you're just not used to the style....you bought them for a reason!!!

i always try to remember that some types of clothing are look specific and knee high socks are student/preppy status...channel j crew or cool asian or goth chic or a blend of each to make it work

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I received a Kindle Fire HD for my born day and I feel guilty for liking it so much.

Damn technology to pieces! For making me fall in love with highlighting book excerpts with my finger. I'm reading books at a faster pace, spending more money purchasing e-books.

I've fallen deep into the abyss.

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
I received a Kindle Fire HD for my born day and I feel guilty for liking it so much.

Damn technology to pieces! For making me fall in love with highlighting book excerpts with my finger. I'm reading books at a faster pace, spending more money purchasing e-books.

:laugh: omg KIQ...first of all...how are you and the little lady?

...i know you're a bookworm...and i don't discuss it much on the boards but i'm a bookfiend too....and i felt like a p*ssy and a sellout when i bought my nook....but i've come to LOVE that mofo....i also go my mama a kindle...and she just got the new fire too...and she's :bow::bow:

i mean what bookworm can't appreciate having 200+ books in their purse!!!...cool features for boomarking/highlighting....etc

WELCOME and ENJOY is basically what i'm trying to say here

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@KingRey I just dl'd Calendars :salute:

Ive been eatin off of GBE that I forgot about the other underground gawds :smugbiden:

Buy it, caddie, and counting are instant favs :ahh:

Last edited by a moderator:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town

I know the feeling.

When I got my nook I couldn't put that damn thing down.