Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i told white girl i dont tell her certain things because she doesnt keep information to herself and she's sort of judgmental. then i asked her if she still wanted to know what she asked, ":ohmy::sadbron: not really"

:russ:

truth hurts

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rusty Kuntz, @Juicy, @CoolazzFemale, @Marty Thee Don, @Token, @Malfoy, @White Chocolate, @Mi Rawtid, @yeahisaidit

tumblr_md7ceuMfS31qgy74uo1_400.jpg

Fantastic episode tonight that showed exactly why the show is called Scandal. From her past appearances, we saw that (Vice President) Sally Langston was not one to be toyed with but tonight they really drove that point home with her verbal manipulation towards Verna at the hospital.

Despite Harrison's induced orders, it seems that when the season continues 'Dabby' (David/Abby) will reunite.

2vacfnc.gif

James is still doing the absolute most and why Cyrus decided to stop the investigation so soon is annoying. I understand that with the entire Fitz situation he's in a bad way, but for him to let his guard down so fast and just assume that giving James a baby is going to make him forget the strides he's made with his investigation was a huge misstep.

Speaking of one slipping and letting their guard down...

tumblr_mez92rI1vO1rt41f1o1_1280.jpg

So from the get-go I never trusted Cocaine girl. She was just too lax when it came to Huck's 'hobby' but damn the whole time I was like this...

tumblr_m7muv9Gl2X1rbyusdo1_500.gif

What kind of Samson and Delilah-esque ish is going on here? Sure in the end Huck was going to frame ol' girl, but he let her sour charms (lol) get the best of him and well at least for now, it's too late.

Hollis turning on Verna wasn't too much of a shocker but Verna basically turning in Huck like...

tumblr_mbuckoRt851qlxe681.gif

Eh. With Olivia 'The Fixer' Pope telling her its for the best that she stepped down, I guess she had to do whatever to maintain her position.

*sigh*

tumblr_mcue0vg9QY1qdn14l.gif

#ScandalFans
#GladiatorsInSuits
#ICantEven

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
i need the one with the ears....
[ame=http://youtu.be/6m7eyKyLAAU]Holiday Hoodie-Footie for Her Commercial [30 Second Version] - YouTube[/ame]
:lolbron:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Libra Lady

I knew that skank Becky had something to do with it!! She was waaaaay too interested in Huck from the get go. I didn't realize she was that cold-blooded, though.... she didn't have to kill the babies :damn:

I hope Huck gets exonerated so he can find that hooka and give her a Colombian necktie.

I had a feeling Verna was gonna give up Huck ever since that scene when her and Olivia were talking and she was like "That guy everyone's looking for sure looks a lot like Huck... karma has a way of coming back on a person" I was like :wtb: She probably gon give up Huck to keep her position on the Supreme Court, and lo and behold, she did.

That entire scene with Rosen and Abby was cringe-worthy... two incredibly awkward-looking individuals going at it is not my idea of sexy.

Man, this show is so freaking good... I don't want to wait until January 10th :sadbron:

CoolazzFemale

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Small Town
TGIF!!!
So damn happy it's friday. :whew:

Date night tonight too. Going to see the Hobbit. :hula:

:snoop:@ my man waiting till the last day to pick up his layway. :mindblown:

I'm not waiting in any lines with his ass either. :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought small gifts for my team members at work and one of the girls in my team said "That's a little ambitious". I didn't say anything but those gifts cost me no more than $5 per person and it's 6 members on my team, including her. :manny:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Too many salty Negros are coming at my kufi because the Knicks are putting in that work :salute:

Nothing worse than a man all in his emotions when it comes to sports :stopitslime: pull ya skirt up, b!

Happy Friday Ladies :D

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rusty Kuntz,

I remember last week you made mention of that Cocaine heifer. I didn't realize that she was going to play such a big part or really any part in the attempted assassination of the President. Poor Huck. Now it's all about finding out who hired her to try and kill Fitz.

I am so not here for Abby and David. While Olivia went about breaking them up in a bad way, I can't feel total empathy towards Abby because she did betray Olivia and would have continued doing so. Meh.

I guess one shouldn't really be surprised by Verna's tattling so to speak, after all she got herself tangled up with Hollis, Mellie and Cyrus so she has to be one who is willing to do whatever to get/maintain power. :smh:

The wait is going to be annoying, but the writing is consistently good so I know it'll be worth it. :yes:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Libra Lady

I know there is a connection between huck's girlfriend/assassin and the first lady :wtb:

Also, am I the only one that still dont understand why ole girl was kidnapped and then hired by Olivia? :mindblown: