Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a dentist appointment this evening and I wont be able to brush my teeth before I go. I know I'm going to have to hear her damn mouth.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Some people shouldn't gamble. I've been home for about an hour or so, after celebrating a friends birthday yesterday and the constant complaining was really doing my head in. You aren't going to win every time...sheesh!

tumblr_mdldmoLbJs1reojuno1_500.gif

:heh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
This chick just told me "that's your hair? Its long" I didn't know what to say so I just nodded at her. She said, damn you can't say thanks. I didn't know it was a compliment to say someone hair is long. I should have been offended that she thought it was weave if anything.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
I haven't been this angry in a very long time. If it wasn't for this job, The Louisville Slugger and black ski mask would be in use.

Damn, where's my wine?

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hate sitting under a hair dryer:beli:

I'm addicted to the marshmallows in Lucky Charms, someone is gonna be mad when they pour a bowl tomorrow and it's just dry cereal :lolbron:

SheeBadd

so stuck up
Daps
Reppin
A T L A N T A
Thinking bout all the nikkas I been leading on... This nikka is soooo thirsty��...ugh!!! Wish this nikka would stop Tryna get some bc it definitely not happening for him..smh I have ONE nikka that I'm serious with, everyone else is these 23+ old nikkas that I finesse. It's business

Hitting the club again tonight I really needa female on my team that know how to finesse so we can get this cash together...

Finessed 5 nikkas for 8 bands lastnite :pachaha:

I gotta shake my again ass tonight in the Trap

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I'm straightening the fro, so under the dryer doing a deep condition. Otherwise I air dry as well. I hate the stupid dryer.
Gotcha. When I plan on straightening my hair, I deep condition under the dryer then air dry, then I'll use that good ol pressing comb.

My sister was like "I didn't think people still owned those" LOL

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I got my ears (helixes) pierced today!!!!!!!

tumblr_md1c9qu0Jd1qb1q29.gif

It's sooooooooooo sexay and it didn't even hurt. I'm such a badass :youngsabo:

Ok it hurt a little, but whatever....I'm still a badass :jawalrus:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:ohlawd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94cFx9Y7LQU]Iyanya - Ur Waist [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]