Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:mj:

LOL but nah what happened to your hair, why do you have to cut it?

Another job but they talking bout females can't have locks or braids :dwillhuh:

I've had short hair before and I was super wavey :whew: but I don't want it short anymore I love my locks seriously.

Might have to go with the short curls or shag :yeshrug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another job but they talking bout females can't have locks or braids :dwillhuh:

I've had short hair before and I was super wavey :whew: but I don't want it short anymore I love my locks seriously.

Might have to go with the short curls or shag :yeshrug:

What? How bad do you need this job? I don't want you to cut your hair just off the strength of a job even if it means I "won" lol

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:leostare: I'm always so confused on how people judge/measure dark/light skin. It's like people don't know that this is subjective in most cases. Like in my house I'm the dark skin girl, but I'll have people on the street refer to me as light skin.

The main point being....What does it really matter? Either way you're black.

*End Rant*

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
What? How bad do you need this job? I don't want you to cut your hair just off the strength of a job even if it means I "won" lol

Yea its a good opportunity the money sounds really good too :manny:

:whoa: slow down I look great with the short stuff ask folks who seen my wavey cuts :mjpls:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea its a good opportunity the money sounds really good too :manny:

:whoa: slow down I look great with the short stuff ask folks who seen my wavey cuts :mjpls:

LOL Girl, shut up. I don't care how you look. I'm just talm bout having to cut your hair for a job. If you really like your locs then I don't think you should have to but if you don't mind cutting, then go ahead. They may make you like men next, then what are you going to do?

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Overseasoned my soup. :to: Bout to drink a gallon of water to ease the pain.

I love when people ask me to do things I love to do, like put them onto music they haven't heard before. It makes my day always.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I feel like I stepped in the twilight zone when I logged in..The foolishness in TLR today...wow..

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
I heart the dresses this chick wear in her ootd youtube videos :ohlawd:

New dresses , short and midi styles - YouTube

My thing is, she gets her dresses from an online store that I never heard of and I am kind of hesitant in purchasing a dress from that site :leostare:
Lavashti — dresses

These are sooo cute to me :gladbron:

300.jpg

300.jpg

300.jpg

@Marty Thee Don

We seem to have similiar tastes! :heh: Everything you post I have already..lol..I have the black long sleeve dress...bought it last year, still havent worn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Marty Thee Don

We seem to have similiar tastes! :heh: Everything you post I have already..lol..I have the black long sleeve dress...bought it last year, still havent worn it.

Lol ive been diggin the long sleeve or 3/4 sleeve bodycon dress look lately :myman:

I recently bought a 3/4 sleeve pink sequin bodycon dress and I need a cute pair of platforms to match

Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Anyone have experience using an IUD? I decided to get Paragard, but chickened out due to all of the commercials I've been seeing lately (long term side effects). I've decided to stick with old faithful aka birth control pills.

I'm currently using Mirena...I love it..I have had it for almost a year now

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Went to my prenatal appointment. I lost all of my baby weight except 7 pounds, feels more like 20+ :sadbron:

Operation my swollen ass needs a diet is underway.

Anyone have experience using an IUD? I decided to get Paragard, but chickened out due to all of the commercials I've been seeing lately (long term side effects). I've decided to stick with old faithful aka birth control pills.

I've had the paragard for 5yrs with no complications. If you're looking for a longterm no hormones option then thats the one.