Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ever tell someone your Zodiac sign and they started to treat you differently based off their past experiences :mindblown:

Good googly moogly!

That's me. :ninja2:

There is a sign that I will avoid for the rest of my life or until I get to old too remember to avoid them.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ever tell someone your Zodiac sign and they started to treat you differently based off their past experiences :mindblown:

Good googly moogly!

That's odd - I don't read a lot into them, but I had a weird ass moment where I was thinking about a few people I know who share a sign and realized they really embody some of the worst shyt I hate. But they're also my "soulmates" :trash: ugh

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Has anyone started xmas celebrations yet? I have my first family dinner this Saturday. Then my young adult fam one next Saturday cooking a bunch of delicious, delicious crap.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Wednesday, Ladies!

93238654756793597_Q9SwnfRa_c.jpg

tumblr_m9fimcbvb71qfrj8no1_500.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Trinidad James is where I get off the Hip Hop train and hitchhike home. :scusthov:

And now that I finally got around to checking out 666 Park, I don't want to see it go. It had a really great premise but the writing was ehh. I can't wait for Grimm though!

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Malfoy,

:heh: I am so excited for this week's show. Finding out the reason why things went down they way that they did, should be interesting. :yes:

@KnowledgeIsQueen,

I haven't had people so much treat me differently because of my sign, but I have had people make mention of it when they find out what it is. Like saying 'Libra's are this or that...' I'm a bit into astrology, but some people really get hung up on it and judge others by what their sign is. Eh.

@Darth Hater,

I haven't been involved in any Christmas festivities as of yet, and in my family the bulk of our celebrating is from Christmas Eve to the day after Christmas. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
That's me. :ninja2:

There is a sign that I will avoid for the rest of my life or until I get to old too remember to avoid them.

And watch your behind fall in love with one! :yes:

In one of my FB group's I was telling the members two things me & the mister said we would NEVER do, is they reason we're together today. I stated I would NEVER date a co-worker and he literally hates my part of Brooklyn. Now look at us :laugh:

Try not to ask ppl their signs woman! You never know ;)

That's odd - I don't read a lot into them, but I had a weird ass moment where I was thinking about a few people I know who share a sign and realized they really embody some of the worst shyt I hate. But they're also my "soulmates" :trash: ugh

The ONLY thing I am in accordance with about my sign is: Sagittarius are the philosophers of the zodiac. Questioning, thinking, observing and gravitating towards any form of knowledge has always been an aspect of my being. Everything else can literally be thrown in the bushes :hmm:

Regardless of the month you were born in. Yes, some of us will share similar qualities/characteristics (same sign or not). Yet, each of us are unique like our fingerprint.

It just goes to show how deep the power of suggestion is.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And watch your behind fall in love with one! :yes:

In one of my FB group's I was telling the members two things me & the mister said we would NEVER do, is they reason we're together today. I stated I would NEVER date a co-worker and he literally hates my part of Brooklyn. Now look at us :laugh:

Try not to ask ppl their signs woman! You never know ;)

I respect what you're saying, fully understand, but I just don't agree at this time. At the same time, I still have a lot to develop when it comes to my personality so things may change but as of right now AVOID AVOID AVOOOOIIIDDDD. Both male and female (no homo. Not as a date but as a "friend")

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I respect what you're saying, fully understand, but I just don't agree at this time. At the same time, I still have a lot to develop when it comes to my personality so things may change but as of right now AVOID AVOID AVOOOOIIIDDDD

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

The HARDER you avoid, the more persistent the man you're suppose to be with will pursue you and make you love him that much more :D

BTW: It's wonderful to see/read/hear a woman stating she's working on herself. I have the utmost respect for that.

:hug:'s

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Yay! Another Scandal fan...

iz0HuOr8KUffF.gif

You probably won't be able to catch up to tomorrow's Winter Finale, but its a helluva enjoyable ride to take getting there. :cool:

#ScandalFans
#GladiatorsInSuits
All of the Season 2 episodes should be on Hulu or abc.com, so she may be able to if she does a mini marathon today LOL

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
All of the Season 2 episodes should be on Hulu or abc.com, so she may be able to if she does a mini marathon today LOL

In Germany so I wouldn't be able to watch it on either of those sites. I've downloaded 8 episodes of season 2, so I should be just fine by tomorrow.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Woke up with 2 good morning texts :pachaha:

we all know what that mean :rudy:

OAN, this new chief keef bangs

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQQPgNJysoc]Chief Keef Feat. 50 Cent & Wiz Khalifa - Hate Bein' Sober (Prod. Young Chop) [Finally Rich Album] - YouTube[/ame]