Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not to fond of Taylor Swift, but I just can't stop singing this song :ohlawd:

Now I'm on a country music kick :snoop:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pp66FNd54M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pp66FNd54M[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
got home made chicken and noodles but no cornbread :(
sad

my nephew told my mom she got trolled. can you imagine the hilarity that ensues between a 12 year old, a 50 year old and an internet term?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I've always been cool with guys (my inner tomboy). There's always that ONE female who isn't, but men keep around anyway as eye candy. Said female knows this and tries her hardest to shake the stigma that's been thrust upon her (give her a few drinks and we'll run a train on :datazz: ). She wants to be respected but smutt bucket fumes seeps out of their pores and believes in order to achieve what they believe I possess (when I'm simply being myself) is to go against everything I say, starting frivolous arguments :dry:

bytch PLEASE!!! Put a dikk in your mouth, or better yet snap out of your denial. Embrace the sperm deposit that you are. If you feel the need to challenge me, read a fukking book, brush up on your vocabulary, learn the difference between objective and subjective, gain some life experience... etc.

But above all else: YOU COME AT THE QUEEN, YOU BEST NOT MISS! :boss:

:ahh: the ability to vent about random sh!t, lightens my spirit allowing me to indulge in my narcissistic arrogance :laugh:

Happy TUESDAY!!! :hug:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how you can ask how much you're saving for college education (I posted the same Question on facebook) and get very little replies but if you ask these nikkas how much you're saving for them new Jordans them motherfukkers will post pics of the $250 they scrapped up. I hate everyone.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Went to my prenatal appointment. I lost all of my baby weight except 7 pounds, feels more like 20+ :sadbron:

Operation my swollen ass needs a diet is underway.

Anyone have experience using an IUD? I decided to get Paragard, but chickened out due to all of the commercials I've been seeing lately (long term side effects). I've decided to stick with old faithful aka birth control pills.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
Happy Tuesday, Ladies!

54887689178919183_KgSGJmRB_c.jpg

0623.gif

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I might have to cut my hair :to:

Karma is a bish all those bald headed jokes sorry @Mi Rawtid :russ: you won :heh:

Last edited by a moderator: