Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

Binary

Banned
Daps
I hate texting, it gives me anxiety. If youre busy, text me that.

My interest in him is slowly dying :manny:

Mtz06

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After growing out my eyebrows for 2 months, I finally got them reshaped and threaded. These shyts are so crisped and arched now, I can't stop staring.:ohlawd:

where i live theres only one chick that does threading, and she insists i have them in a round shape, as little arch as possible...this baffles me, and i stopped going cause i like my arch...

shouldnt everyone have an eyebrow arch?

smh

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
where i live theres only one chick that does threading, and she insists i have them in a round shape, as little arch as possible...this baffles me, and i stopped going cause i like my arch...

shouldnt everyone have an eyebrow arch?

smh

Is she Indian? Most folks can have a slight arch but some people have short widths or little hair growth so the shaping is limited. The last woman made mine straight like Jennifer Connely. Thats why it took me 2 months to recover.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
One down...

IMG_20121209_170330_zps3f441181.jpg

Mtz06

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is she Indian? Most folks can have a slight arch but some people have short widths or little hair growth so the shaping is limited. The last woman made mine straight like Jennifer Connely. Thats why it took me 2 months to recover.

shes indian yeah.
had to google jennifer pics, shes got good ones! i did mine today, had them grow out..should probably done it professionally but got the itch to do them.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
OMFG! Have y'all read Kenya Moore's Wikipedia page? :laff:

Reality Television and Ramen Noodles:

In fall of 2012, Moore replaced automechanic Sheree Whitfield as a house wife, despite not having children or man husband. Regardless, Moore desperately needed a check and attention. Since the first episode, Moore has made a name for herself acting like a Boondocks character and molding her face to resemble an African pineapple. Moore is an honorary member of Team Small on the show. She currently dates Moesha's father, a man named Walter who is a team leader at his own towing company. Due to the peculiar landscape of her skin, in upcoming episodes Moore is set to be the face of Olay Regenerist and the spokesperson for the Aveeno Anti-Aging Skin Care line.

:dead:

Philanthropy:

Moore donated skin cells from her face to repair the structural damage from the earthquake in Haiti.

Homewrecker, Tip Drill

:dead: :dead: Whoever did this is so wrong LMAO!