Essential Official Random Thoughts Thread (Ladies only)

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Nay i will pair the white cami with a blazer but that skirt will be hard to pair with anything because of the colors on it

i actually need to buy a blazer. so now i have incentive. preciate it handshake

Scandal is all that right now.

I like it but do you have any sneakers?

uhh, of course! lmao. i wear gym shoes waaaaay more than i wear heels/skirts/dresses

@muse,

I think the styling of the ensemble is super cute. So I'd say 'yay' to the shirt. As for the skirt, taken a cue from @Golden, how about pairing the white cami with a blazer- say black and wearing it with the skirt with tights and some black heels? The skirt will be the focal point and with some silver jewelry it can make something that is viewed as a funky piece, seen in a different light. :smile:

@Juicy,

That seriously brought tears to my eyes. Me and my younger brother are the closest among my siblings. Well okay this isn't about me like at all, but I just wanted to say how sweet that was. It also brought a smile to my face and heart. Thanks for sharing. :hug:

preciate it handshake. i like that idea. i will do that when im trying to be more "classy" but still tryna stick out. good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
My ass is coming back :beli:
Putting all this overtime in is taking time away from the gym.

Right their is money to be made

I have a treadmill and an elliptical at home. I haven't used either since mid November. I honestly have no excuse. I need to get back on track.

You sound as though you will get back on track after your tough work schedule. Good Luck.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
douchebag-lvl-99.gif

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
@Juicy, @CoolazzFemale, @Marty Thee Don, @Token, @Malfoy, @White Chocolate, @Rusty Kuntz, @Mi Rawtid

Why? The one question that matters most. Last week, we found out that Quinn started to piece everything together. I didn't think her figuring it out would cause all of this, but considering that Hollis as we already knew had a hand in the explosion at Citron and that Huck was the one who changed Lindsey to Quinn, maybe it was inevitable...

Okay, so I know I've exhausted a lot of choices in the 'Who Shot Fitz' scenario, but seriously ahh...:laugh: I knew immediately that it was Huck. Harrison saying that Huck had a date, had me really going that route.

Olivia & Fitz...

The nighttime garden scene was such amazing acting by both Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn. I will never 'like' their relationship, and can't even 'but' the matter, yet as they say...

The trouble with love is
It can tear you up inside
Make your heart believe a lie
It's stronger than your pride
The trouble with love is
It doesn't care how fast you fall
And you can't refuse the call
See, you got no say at all

Kelly Clarkson - The Trouble With Love Is - YouTube

I said it once and I'll say it again, Mellie is a hot ass mess. We knew that she was aware of the affair, just not how long she had been aware. *sigh* She really is out for self, which makes me believe even more that 'America's baby' isn't Fitz's. I want to go on a guessing spree, but yeah we know how those turn out lol. :manny:

V.P. Sally Langston, was doing the absolute most, but she has been waiting for this moment for quite some time. Poor Cyrus- all that work, all those lies and its all gone downhill.

Huck...

tumblr_lefovzHrDV1qa3qgao1_500.gif

Welp! Can't say that I wasn't forewarned...

tumblr_mc3w7uKTyQ1ruj91yo1_500.jpg

#ScandalFans
#KellyClarkson
#ThoseWhoDapGetsLoveBack -Pertaining to the @'s. I am not sure if everyone who dapped my post last week, actually watches the show, but I didn't want to leave anyone out to be on the safe side. :smile:

Last night's episode focusing on the head of the house and his secret gay lover (now husband) was kinda cliche imo :ld:

First lady got the prez and the secretary set up and trolled everyone :troll:

Olivia.....olivia olivia :snoop: how do u do it? Deal with so much drama and then go home to personal drama? :wow: SHes gonna crack sometime next season....when she held the prez grant's hoodie and cried....I felt it :to:

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Rusty Kuntz,

I too am still wary of Cocaine Girl. I mean, granted while I have never engaged in recreational drug activities or anything of that nature, I'm thinking one has to be hella elevated to be okay with their new love interest's hobby of basically stalking a family. He didn't just tell her what he enjoyed doing, but he took her to the stakeout, all the while she didn't tell him much, if anything about herself.

If the V.P. has a hand in getting someone to do the shooting, than I would point fingers to Billy Chambers. He is still listed as a reoccurring character, but why would Huck be doing the clean up job for him/her? Hmm.

Huck betraying Olivia is/would be the biggest WTF moment. Even worse than Abby's betrayal in my eyes.

This show...

tumblr_mdalo7nXca1roy04wo1_r2_500.gif

:laugh:

@CoolazzFemale,

I'm glad that you'll be able to catch the latest episode. :yes: It's a good one imo.

@muse,

No problem. :smile:

@Marty Thee Don,

I agree to a point about Cyrus and James's relationship. Yet I found that it was important to show just how their relationship came about. I thought an interesting note is that it was built upon lies and manipulation seemingly from the start.

Cyrus promised James (as we already knew) a baby and also marriage to eventually get him away from the ongoing shenanigans of the White House. Now once he finds out what James has been up to, I wonder what he will now promise him or if since his last attempt at getting him to go failed, if he will go a different route. :scheme:

That would be something if Mellie was behind getting Fitz shot. Can't put it past her- she is out for self. :smh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
uhh, of course! lmao. i wear gym shoes waaaaay more than i wear heels/skirts/dresses

If you have any pink and grey 95's, gray, purple or pink Adidas sambas or gazelle's I would rock it with those. This is just my opinion but I don't see that skirt being "dressy" enough to rock with a blazer and heels but I'm also old as shyt so that could be the reason.

Edit: or some chucks!!

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is Scandal and should I be watching it?

It's Kerry Washington awesomeness and it's worth you watching, but I would suggest starting from the beginning although the episode last night was pretty freak stellar, I still would have liked to know the back story.

Libra Lady

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On the Edge of Glory
@Binary

Scandal is one, if not the best well written television series that is currently on the air. Now granted, I am someone whose few television choices range from wrestling (WWE), mostly random HGTV, Food Network, TLC programs but the truth of the matter is that I prefer reading to the tube, so a show really has to capture my attention and keep me interested to watch it faithfully (wrestling for me is different- I'm loyal to a fault but I've been a fan since I was 4 so...) and Scandal has done that for me.

[ame=http://youtu.be/8tcB_JzDoJM]Scandal Season 1 Promo - YouTube[/ame]

kerrywashingtonjamiefoxx-laconfidential.gif

ExpensiveThrillz

Head In The Cloudz
Daps
Reppin
The Free & The Uplifted
i actually need to buy a blazer. so now i have incentive. preciate it handshake

preciate it handshake. i like that idea. i will do that when im trying to be more "classy" but still tryna stick out. good idea

are you trying to wear your outfit just for fun or are you going out or something? that skirt seems casual to me too...along w/ the tee you've paired it with

if its a casual sitch then make it weather & age appropriate...all those colors are awesome but makes me think highschooler (which isn't bad...i just assume you're older cuz of posting on here) ....i'd say pair it with some tough black moto boots and a tough moto leather jacket...oversized slouchy white or grey tee...and keep the purple tights for a touch of fun...dont forget cool accessories....leather knapsack or backpack....and funky bracelets/rings/layered chains...and a big awesome scarf to top it all off

my 2 cents

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
I roasted sweet potatoes at work today :bryan:!!! Salt, pepper, and a light drizzle of evoo was all it took.

I'm roasting all my veggies from now on.

Now to tackle this pomegrante that I have in my fridge...